2nd February 2012, 11:40 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?

Dear students,

Mahanagar Telecom Nigam Limited, who are managing communication networks in Delhi and Mumbai have a scheme of imparting training to B.Tech/ BCA/ MBA/ICWA/ICSI students.

The fees range from Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-, depending upon the length of the training, which can be between six weeks and six months.

Children of MTNL/BSNL/DoT employees get a discount over this.

Please avail the offer, because MTNL is a mammoth organization handling from landlines to broadband and can give lot of scope for learning.

I am attaching a copy of the order, which is available from the MTNL website.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Vocational_trg.doc(44.0 KB, 140 views)

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?
  3. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  4. How to find summer training in DMRC, BHEL, IOCL and BEL?
  5. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  6. Procedure for training in companies like ONGC, BHEL, HCL and BEL while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  8. Process of getting summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC?
  9. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed to do training in DMRC, Delhi while doing 3rd year ECE?
  11. What is the date for PSU particularly IOCL, BEL, BHEL, GAIL, ONGC, NTPC
  12. Exam details of all PSU like IOCL,BEL,BHEL,NTPC,GAI
  13. Procedure of summer training at BHEl, BEL, HAL and NTPC?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?
  17. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  18. Procedure for doing summer training at DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, L&T and Essar after diploma in Electrical?
8th February 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?

sir
my name harendra singh ,i want to do summer training in dmrc, bhel,dlf ongc ,iam b.tech third year student in civil engg. my 10th %is 72,12th,66.5and in b.tech62%after second year plea give the information you have?

09532817858,[email protected]
8th February 2012, 07:57 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See there are simply two way to apply in MNCs for summer internship. These are :

1. You apply yourself,
2. Through your Institute.

1. You apply yourself :

See you must have took some information from you institute or Internet or some official site of some MNCs. By seeing these advertisement you have to apply. If the company select you then they will send you a confirmation letter and before joining you have to print this out and then you get join in the company for summer internship.

2. Through your Institute :

If your institute is eager to send their students then they can easily send you people my friend. But most of the time they did not send their students some good MNCs. But if you do it through your institute then it will be good for you.

good luck.
16th February 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am an electronics and communications engineering 3rd year student. how can i do my vocational training in DMRC ? plz mail me in
[email protected]
16th February 2012, 02:17 PM
protap naskar

sir
i m a b tech 3rd year ec student and i want to to do training in any of the the PSU's so what's the procedure for that.

email [email protected]
11th April 2012, 12:40 PM
PANKAJ KUMAR VAISH

Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year MECHANICAL....and i want to do summer training in NTPC,L&T OR ESSAR companies.so i request you to sir plz inform wat's the procedure for that...
email id:[email protected]
mobileNo...9375861662
20th May 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

please send how can i apply the NTPC and BHEL companies to do the mini project work to my email id:[email protected]
iam completed 3rd b.tech mechanical...
11th July 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

iam btech 3rd yr student i want to do mini project in mnc company how to appoarch ????
15th July 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

hi....
I am studying in 3rd sem in electronics and communication engineering at gandhinagar,gujarat.
I want some type of training from now onwards so that in future it would be easy for getting job.
so plz reply if training is possible at ahmedABAD or gNDHINAGAR related to my field...
25th July 2012, 12:13 AM
Tarun m

Dear sir, please guide me to get summer internships in some company.
My name is Aayush.
please reply me on [email protected]..
24th August 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i m student of b.tech in ece i want to do 6month I.T in dmrc what is the procedure and what they studyed in field of ece?
6th February 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for summer training in ecil,bhel.iam doing my b.tech 3rd year
31st July 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (EIC) 4TH year?

i m a student of btech 7TH SEM final year with electronics and INSTRUMENT CONTROL plz guide me that from where and how to apply for training.
17th August 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i m student of b.tech final year student
and want to training in iocl, ongc etc..
please guide me regarding this on my e mail [email protected]
Or 9914448292
Thank you
12th January 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

im in b.tech 3rd yr chemical engineering.shall i apply for summer training to DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC ,BHEL, BEL ,ISRO companies? please anyone can answer my doubt. my email id is [email protected]
1st April 2014, 05:24 PM
tamalbose

My daughter is presently in B Tech 1st Year from Govt. College in West Bengal. Her Branch is Electrical Engineering She is advance looking for vocational training from any Core Companies with detail procedure. As follows:-
ONGC
IOCL
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
Bidyut Bhavan
etc.
Please guide me how to apply and where to apply with the contact No. and address.
29th January 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS PANKAJ SWAMI AND I AM ALSO WANT TO HAVE A SUMMER TRAINING IN YOUR AUTHORITY AND MY GMAIL ID IS [email protected] PLZ REPLY NOW.
1st February 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i am deendayal yadav studying in jss noida in 3rd year ,want to have training in DMRC,ONGC ,L&T ,BHEL ,NTPC .
[email protected]
24th April 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.tech 3rd. Year. With Electronics & communication. From SR group of institutions & management. Technology.Lucknow. I would like to say that i want to know,the basic advantages of summer training,and the regarding,how to for it ,in some industrial field or organization.like IOCL ,NTPC .
KUMOD KUMAR .
Mail [email protected]
I shall be highly obliged.
28th June 2015, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Does ntpc provides 15 month training to c.s professional students of Icsi??
7th February 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am in 1st year B Tech,Electronics & Communication Engg, Central Institute of Technology,Kokrajhar and i want to do summer intership in good reputed company like IOCL, BHEL,DRDO etc.
Rafwd Gwra Brahma
[email protected]
19th April 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How I apply to do internship? I'm btech third year student of ece
5th April 2017, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year btech civil student want to apply for summer training in reputed company
Please guide me how will I work with experienced engineers.
[email protected]
25th September 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm a final year BE(EC) student from Mysore.I am interested in doing internship at BEL..can I please get the mail of company or the HR
Looking forward for response
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?