25th May 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get 10 CGPA in 10th board? Which is better between school board and CBSE board?

how to get 10 cgpa in in 10th board?...
which is better school board or cbse board?

Related Questions:
  1. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board? -- [New]
  3. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  4. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  7. How to get 10 CGPA in 10th board? Which is a better school board?
  8. How to get 10 CGPA in 10th board? Which is better between school board and CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  10. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  11. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
  12. What can I do after passing CBSE in 10th board? My CGPA is 5.8
  13. Am I eligible for any foreign school with scholarship after passing with 7.4 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board/
  14. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  15. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  16. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  17. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
4th June 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get 10 CGPA in 10th board? Which is better between school board and CBSE board?

what is better to give with a cgpa 7 board or school exam class10
17th June 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get 10 CGPA in 10th board? Which is better between school board and CBSE board?

tips to get 10 cgpa in 10th std?
10th July 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

by doing what important things we get 10 c.g.p.a
18th July 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

u shud practice eng.. :P its d worse... or if u have frnch.. do that.. cuz u cn get A1 in sst sci maths....:)
tell me ur email id...i will share my experience ..
18th July 2012, 10:21 PM
richuroxx

Wink Re: How to get 10 CGPA in 10th board? Which is better between school board and CBSE board?

heyy...
dude... chill...dont get hyper...
do languages 1st... like eng n french... give me ur email id.. i wat to share something...

or email me @
[email protected]

30th July 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam my school is affiliated to CBSE and dont giving the permission to give boards exam.............
saying to give school board........
but i want to take cbse board......
how should i get it.........
31st July 2012, 12:40 AM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friend
Getting a perfect 10 CGPA(Cumulative grade point average) in 10th boards is an easy task provided you do the following:
  • Remember half the work is done if you attend school regularly, pay attention in lectures and get your doubts clear in school itself. It is important because school books teach concepts from basics and in the simplest way possible.
  • Keep a regular and consistent study pattern. Make sure you devote adequate time to every subject because a perfect CGPA can be obtained only if you're good at EVERY subject and not just few of them.
  • Keep testing yourself at intervals after studying.This will help you evaluate yourself and identify your weak points and then probably you can work on them to avoid losing marks there.
  • During the last 3 months, arrange for the previous 10 years board papers and solve each and every question sincerely and under the time limit. This will give you confidence while writing the board papers.

Good luck
10th August 2012, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

how i'll score 10 cgpa in10th standard my name is manish kr or email me at [email protected]
11th October 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I wanna know that CGPA is taken out only by adding annual 2 FA's or by adding half yearly annual 4 FA's...................
13th December 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of class x in cbse board.i want to know that can i able to get science stream in elevent class i got cgpa8.6 in fa1,9.6in fa2 and 6.5 in sa1?
16th February 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of cbse class 10 i got- 63 in english, 70 in mathematics ,,82 in science ,82 in sanskrit and 76 in sst. Is there any chance of getting 10 CGPA?
24th February 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

hey i would like to know whether there is any chance for me to score 10 cpga
following are the markz i scored for SA1 ( out of 90 )
science 88
social 86
maths 85
malayalam 85
english 64
1st March 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

hey
i got following marks in sa1
eng=b1
maths=a1
sanskrit=a2
science=b2
so science=c1

i can get 10 cgpa if i score good in sa 2,, and i hve nice grades in fa's
19th March 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

hey i have scored b1 in english in other subjects i have scored a1 so can u please tell me can i get 10 cgpa
30th March 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

what is lowest requirement of marks to get 10 cgpa in FAs and in SAs
16th April 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

To get CGPA 10 in the 10th std, you need an A1 in all subjects i.e...above 81 out of 90.....firstly guys, getting CGPA 10 is not a really big deal....right now i am in 12th and i was a student like you all, i was worried whether i will be able to get a cgpa of 10 in my 10th...well, i suggest that you always aim for full in maths, science and social studies, take part in some extra curricular activities and try to score as much as you can in english and hindi....well, you must always maintain A1 in maths , science and social studies. i don't know whether you need to maintain a1 in all subjects throughout all the exams of the year because i actually had A1 in all subjects in all the exams(i.e the SA1 ansd SA2) but there were some of my friends who got a 10 even though they had A2s and B1s in SA1.....some got a 10 due to upgrades.
some tips:
FOR MATH: do all the problems in the ncert text
practice a lot of problems from other texts....(i strongly recommend cce made simple by madhubum publishers...they have a lot of good problems which are
divided according to marks, they also have all the formulas you need to know for the exam)
practice doing the construction part quickly but neatly as it takes up quite some time during the exam

FOR SCIENCE: read the text well...don't leave even one line...also read all the experiments gievn in the boxes
pactice all problems given behind the text
study all important diagrams and also have a look at all the photos in the book,especially in the biology portion(i had a question to identify sumthing for
my finals)
i think there's this practical section(mcqs) also for the exam....so, study your records too
practice extra questions( especially those which require application of concepts)

FOR SOCIAL SCIENCE: I was actually bad at social and always hated it to my fullest but still managed to score marks in it....i studied somewhat for geo, for history
and economics i would read the text once since it was somehow easy to remember both of them. i hated civics and disasater mangaement and
never studied them... i would somehow write them on my own
FOR ENGLISH AND HINDI: Practice as many unseen passages, composition etc.....and also read the text

also, practice a lot of question papers, especially the sample papers on the internet....since some questions come directly fro them
i don't think tuitions are necessary because 10th syallabus is not hard as you think, what i meant is an idiot like me could get A1 wihout tuitions, so practically, all of you can.....basically, for every exam in this world, self study is the most important thing..well, i used to have tuitions in 9th but then i usually slacked off and didn't manage to get A1 in all subjects...that was the main cause of my under confidence in 10th....
so guys, have lot of faith in yourselves, work at least a bit(since you have to almost die studying in 11th and 12th if you are an iit or medical aspirant,like me) and don't forget to enjoy by taking part in extra curricular activities. All the best!!!!!
30th April 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

hello ,i am a student of class 10 and secured in last year 9th exams such as in sst-c1,maths-a1,science-a2,odia-b1,english-b1.please suggest me some ways to score 10 cgpa in order to get seat in ravenshaw university which is the wish of my parents and mine.i want to tell something about me that i am little bit obese and feeling lethergic in reading subjects in home.i wrote this inordr to show some light in darkness of my life.
please help me.
29th May 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i got B1 IN ENG,B1 IN MTHS,A2 IN SOCIAL SCI,A2 IN SCIENCE,A1 IN HINDI.CAN I GET 10CGPA IN SA2?
30th May 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

hello, i am a class 10 student and secured not too good marks in class 9th exams. I got A2 in hindi, B2 in maths, B2 in sst, A2 in english and B1 in science.But I want to take medical science in class 11.Please suggest me some ways so I can score very good marks in sa1 and can also score 10 cgpa in sa2.Please help me ,I really want help to fulfil my aim.
12th June 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to get 10 CGPA in 10th board? Which is better between school board and CBSE board?

I,gyan prakash and read in class 10th and i want to got 10 c.g.p.a in class 10th exm . u give some tipes in my email id sir i will u thankfull to u my email id is [email protected]
12th June 2013, 08:54 PM
amit8570861100
Member+

Quote:
not a difficult task maintain your marks in fa's. It will help you to get good cgpa. Then study hard in sa's.believe in good and study hard you will definetly get 10 cgpa. You can read notes and previous year question paper. There is no big difference in school board and central board. Both the paper are issued by board even the marksheet of school board is given by the board. But you have to give paper by central board this will help in knowing the situation as student feel in 12th.
3rd August 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i hav scored a1,a1,b1,b1and c1 in my FAs....are there any possibilities for me to get 10 cgpa in class 10th????...if yes,,then plz give me some tips
13th August 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i got c1 in mats in fas bt i gt a2 in rest can i get a gd cgpa in sa1
24th August 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I mean c1 grade in sst, OMG!!!

Its so easy and I know you all are good in studies as you obtained a1 ans a2 in other subjects. Believe me, its not at all hard. Just read the history like a story... Study Geography with the help of a map or some online 3D video and try to relate the topics in book with the visuals. For Disaster Management, CBSE has only included it to create awareness and the knowledge is pretty valuable too. So don't study it as another subject of burden, but think that the practical knowledge could come handy if you caught in some disaster in future. The answers are pretty easy too.

From Civics and Economics, you get knowledge regarding the social, political and economical structure you live in. Relate it with your society and then read the chapters.

Always remember that the SST is a way to understand world and make you a better citizen. take interest in it and you will find it is the most scoring subject!

As per getting a 10 cgpa is concerned, here are some tips:
1. If you are a topper then you'll have no problem in doing so, just try to maintain your A1 grades. That's it!
2. We know no human is perfect.. and you could be an average scorer too. But don't worry, remember, God has given equal brain to everyone.. success just needs hardwork!
3. Even if you are not so good in studies.. just chose 3 subject that you like studying and in which you have capability to score a perfect A1. Work Hard on them regularly.
4. Now the remaining two subject you don't have to work on like hell, but you need to study them too. You just need to score atleast A2 in these 2 subjects.
5. now comes the trick! Be attentive in class, keep your teachers pleased, don't get into fights, cooperate with classmates, participate in competitions/quiz, all this will win you an A1 in co-curricular areas.
6. If you are good in some sport, win a gold/silver in some inter state/national tournament for the school. This will make school premises happy and they will give you full marks in co-curricular activities.
7. If you obtain 30-42 marks in co-curricular areas, activities combined, you will get an upgradation in the "other" 2 subjects in which you obtained A2.
8. ...And you will have full A1 in all subjects.... and a perfect 10 CGPA!!!

Behaving properly and working hard are the only secret to 10 CGPA!

I am a student at Apeejay School, Noida
31st August 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
u shud practice eng.. :P its d worse... or if u have frnch.. do that.. cuz u cn get A1 in sst sci maths....
tell me ur email id...i will share my experience ..
plz share ur experience
4th October 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

if a student gets c1,b2,b2,b2,c2 in sa1 ..
does he have a chance of getting cgpa 10..??
if not how much at maximum can he get???
13th October 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

if I have a2 in two subjects and b2 in all othr subjects is there any chance of me getting 10 cgpa in 10 board exam
14th October 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

ive got all A1s but A2 in maths ...can i get 10 cgpa without upgradation? if not then what is the other way to get 10 cgpa?
17th October 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hey
i got following marks in sa1
eng=b1
maths=a1
sanskrit=a2
science=b2
so science=c1

i can get 10 cgpa if i score good in sa 2,, and i hve nice grades in fa's
good tell me if i get
maths-b2
science-a2
social-a2
english-a2
hindi-a2
Is it possible for me to get 10 points?
please tell me fast
26th October 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

hey!!... i am really tensed after i saw my results of this first term!!....
math-a2
sci-a1
kan-a2
eng-a2
soc-a2!!..
in 9th i had got 1- b1 and the rest a2!! can my grades at the end get upgraded??
29th October 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i have got marks in english-37.math-35.5,hindi-61.5,science-51.5,s.st-56 in sa-1 class 10 is there any chances to getting 10 chpa.
5th November 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i have the following marks in class 10 (FA1 FA2 SA1). Will i get 10 CGPA in 10th board?
Eng B2
Arabic A2
Maths B1
Science B1
S Science A2
10th November 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

if I haven't perform quite well in sa1 class10 and have got D GRADE in Maths in sa1. Is there any chance to get 10 cgpa ?
1st December 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

hello everyone i m sonali studing in class 10th ,i was the topper last year but this year seems 2 b quite difficult i have got followng marks in sa1 (out of 90) is there chance of 10 cgpa if yes then wat i will have 2 score in board exam ...
eng 82 maths 83 sci 75 hindi 84 but in sst 67 in fa1 result was A1 A2 A1 B1 B1....
plz help as soon as possible.......nd comment ur views i mean suggestions...
1st December 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

my marks in class 10th sa1 r as follow-
eng 82 maths 83 sci 75 hin 84 sst 67 is der any chance of 10 cgpa.
8th December 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

hello
my marks in sa1 was :- maths A2, so.science A2, english A2,hindi A2, science A2 . Is there is any chance to get 10 cgpa ,if i will do best in sa2 and get A1 in all subject
25th January 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Following r my grades in sa1 A2,A2,B1,B2,B2. is there any chance of scoring 9 cgpa
17th February 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

How many subjects do you need to get A1 in to get 10 cgpa
Right now Maths science and social science getting A1 but eng and hindi is A2
any chance of getting a 10?(even with upgrades?)
8th March 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I got in fa1 overall b1 grade and in sa1 b1 and in fa3 a2 and in sa2 which grades I should get to gain 9 above cgpa,as its my family ambition to get me 9 above cgpa..plz tell me
9th March 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

As in fa1 I got following marks-
eng=34/40
hin=28/40
mat=28/40
soc=30/40
sci=27/40

and in sa1 =
eng=62/90
hin=62/90
mat=50/90
soc=51/90
sci=62/90

and in fa3=
eng=21/40
hin=33/40
mat=38/40
soc=34/40
sci=34/40

so how much marks and grades I should get in sa2 to get overall above 9 cgpa in class 10..as its my family ambition to get me above 9.5 or 9 cgpa..plzz give some tips or ideas to get me overall above 9 cgpa in 10th class..... ??
13th March 2014, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

In Fa 1 i got
Eng- 24/40
sst-31/40
sci-18/40
hindi-32/40
maths-17/40

in sa1
hin- 75/90
eng- 62/90
mths- 53/90
sci-33/90
sst-49/90

in fa3
hin-33/40
sst-31/40
eng-26/40
maths-22/40
sci-36/40

my total cgpa on half yearly is 3.8 will i get overall 8.2 cgpa above hw much marks and grade i should get so my marks is 8.3 above i get? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me..............
27th April 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Hey there!I got a CGPA of 9.0 in 9th grade..Now,I'm in 10th std. & I'm aiming for a CGPA of 10.Please share your tips and tricks in order to get a good score.Esp. Maths & Science.Also,I have heard that 10th is easier than 9th.Is that true?
13th May 2014, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

hey m right now a student of class 11 and waiting for my class 10 cbse results can i get a cgpa 10 if i have scored 8.2 in sa1 and 9.6
in fa2?
13th May 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

IF I HAVE GOT 5.2 CGPA IN X BOARD SO WHICH SUBJECT I WILL GET IN CLASS XI
11th June 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi ! i am in 10 and too worried as i want to score 9.5cgpa or above ,i got overall a1 in sst,eng & hindi and b1 in sci and b2 in maths in 9th,how to make it
27th July 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I got 9/10 in english ,9.75/10 in hindi, 10/10 in physics, 10/10 in mathsand 9/10 in biology,can i get 10CGPA in tenth class
19th September 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I wanna score 10 CGPA in class X, But, all my efforts are in vain. Please suggest me Is it necessary one should get A1 in each and every subject in both SA1 and SA2...If someone has got A2's and B1's in SA1, Can't he/she score a 10 CGPA?
20th September 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey there!I got a CGPA of 9.0 in 9th grade..Now,I'm in 10th std. & I'm aiming for a CGPA of 10.Please share your tips and tricks in order to get a good score.Esp. Maths & Science.Also,I have heard that 10th is easier than 9th.Is that true?
I got a cgpa pf 8.8 in 9th nd a 10 in 10th nd lemme tell u ot isnt a difficult task at all!!!! All u need to do for maths nd science is to stick to the ncert books nd keep 1 reference book for math (for practice) and 1for science (only if necessary) but otherwise honestly i feel the ncert books for 10th are quite extensive nd r more than enough !!! Most importantly be dedicated and planned the i'm sure u will ace 10th
9th October 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Hey guys... plz help me...im totally disturbd nw..I scored 43 marks in maths out of 90 n I knw its horrible....tis ws 4 sa1....nw if I wrk hrd enough ll I be able 2 score 10 cgpa in sa2...plz reply folks...help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?