24th July 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?

Sir/Mam,

Can I change my school from cbse to mp board i have passed class 9 and want to get admission in mp board school in class 10? So, can someone please provide me the information which I need to follow up for the same? Awaiting to get the answer.

Thank you!

24th July 2015, 05:24 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?

Procedure to Change from CBSE Board to MP board:

* The candidate need to contact the administration of school in which he/she wants to change.

* Then he need to follow the procedure according to the instructions given by the school administration.

* Firstly the candidate need to get the transfer certificate from the previous school.

* Then he/she need to submit the certificates like Bonafied, marks memo of 9th class, conduct certificate to the school administrator.

Most of the reputed schools were not giving admission for the 10th standard. So it is better for you to complete your 10th in the same school.
24th July 2015, 05:46 PM
pointer01

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?

Sorry to Dear, But it is very difficult to change Board in class 10th after passing class 9th. No any school will allowed you to take the admission.As you have passed class 9th from CBSE Board and the Registration is already done in class 9th. So, now you cannot switch from CBSE to MP Board for class 10th.

You may face a lot of problems in changing the board for class 10th.If you were changed your Board after passing class 8th then, you could easily changed it. But now it is not possible.

I suggest you to remain in CBSE Board as CBSE is highly reputed and recognized Board.The study pattern of CBSE is very good and the syllabus ia st the National level.
25th July 2015, 12:14 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

I am afraid changing boards will not be possible. Changing school however is possible. If you want to change school and go to some institute which has better teaching faculty, then you can do it. You have to do this right at the beginning of your session. Say, you have just passed class 9, then you need to take the original and photocopy of your class 8 and 9 final examination marks sheets to the schools where you want to apply. But remember, whichever new school you apply, it must belong to CBSE board. You cannot go to any other board, than CBSE board right now. This is because you have applied and registered under MP board when you were in class 9. This situation will conflict if you go to CBSE board right now. Your registration with any board might be canceled and nullified if you switch boards right now. So better stay in the same board and change school if you want to.
25th July 2015, 09:21 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No its not possible to change the board , after passing 9th class because registration for 10th class board exams are done in 9th class so so you cannot change the board in between 9th and 10th class. You have one option that is change the school of same board.
25th July 2015, 09:48 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your school from C.B.S.E. to M.P. Board after passing Class 9th.
To do so candidate have to visit admission cell of your new school and ask for admission form. Fill up the form and submit it along with the following documents :
  • Migration Certificate from the CBSE Board
  • Transfer Certificate
  • Character certificate
  • 9th class mark sheet
25th July 2015, 02:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in the class 10th in the MP board after pursuing the class 9th from the CBSE.

So you have to wait for the next year to the get the admission in the class 11th in the MP board or other wise you to have make a gap to get pursue the 10th from the MP board.

So do the best according to you but according to my suggestion do not make a gap as i there are change of city as CBSE schools are present in almost all the cities of India.
25th July 2015, 07:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot change school in your 10th standard from one board of education to another. This is because each board of education has a particular set of norms and the registration has to be done in the 9th standard itself. Thus, unless you have good contact with school authority or have some genuine reason along with good academic record, schools will not allow admission in 10th standard. However, you can try by visiting schools under MP board curriculum and talking to the administrator or the principal of the concerned schools and acting as per their instructions if they allow admission.
15th March 2016, 11:45 PM
OnePlus

No you cannot change your school in class 9th for changing your board. As the registration is already done in class 9th.

You can only change the school but cannot change the board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?