11th November 2011, 06:25 AM
blaze29

What's the minimum cgpa required for applying in MNC companies? I'm ECE final year student and having 6.1 cgpa

sir,
i have 6.1 cgpa iam in final year of ECE.
is it possible that i could apply for any private companies?

29th April 2013, 11:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the minimum cgpa required for applying in MNC companies? I'm ECE final year student and having 6.1 cgpa

Eligibility requirements may vary with MNC. In most cases, the cut off marks required is 60%. MNC like wipro, TCS, etc prefer candidates with a minimum of 60% marks. IBM insists a minimum of 70% marks in graduation/post graduation. Candidates with a minimum of 65% marks can join to Infosys.
9th May 2013, 03:18 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What's the minimum cgpa required for applying in MNC companies? I'm ECE final year student and having 6.1 cgpa

Hi

Why are you concerned with Minimum. You should try to get maximum in each semester to be sure.
Cut off varies from college to college. Most software firms like congnizant, TCS, wipro, accenture etc demands 60% cut off. Few others demands 65%. It also depends on the post opened by the company.

It would be easy for you to get placed in campus itself. It would be very difficult for you to apply and get call from MNC at 6.1 GPA off campus.

All the best
9th May 2013, 03:25 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What's the minimum cgpa required for applying in MNC companies? I'm ECE final year student and having 6.1 cgpa

Hi

Why are you concerned with Minimum. You should try to get maximum in each semester to be sure.
Cut off varies from college to college. Most software firms like congnizant, TCS, wipro, accenture etc demands 60% cut off. Few others demands 65%. It also depends on the post opened by the company.

It would be easy for you to get placed in campus itself. It would be very difficult for you to apply and get call from MNC at 6.1 GPA off campus.

All the best
10th June 2013, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

i have cgpa of 7,am i eligible to all mnc? or still i need to improve my cgpa?
31st August 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I m a lateral entry student. All companies required 10th, 2 and U.G mark percentage. I m after completing diploma then joined in B.E CSC. i did not plus2. So company ask diploma mark??
12th October 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am radhakrishna kannaujia can i know that how much should require the minimum cgpa for indian railway government job.
9th July 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a ECE 3rd year student . should i do any extra value added courses to get placed in core companies? If so, what courses should i learn? Plz.... give an answer for this.
15th July 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i have done many co-curricular activities technicaly and also i have won in those but i am having 6.5 cgpa is it possible to get job in mnc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?