30th November 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GPSC exam? Which subject to choose so as to clear the exam easily? Syllabus of GPSC exam?

Sub: Enquiry for PSI Preparation
Dear Sir
Which books should I Refer for Cracking PSI 2011-12 ?
Kindly Respond to this mail as early as possible.
Thanks & Regards
BHARATSINGH CHAUHAN
[email protected]
30th November 2011, 07:17 PM
co-rocks

Default Re: How to prepare for GPSC exam? Which subject to choose so as to clear the exam easily? Syllabus of GPSC exam?

hi dear,

the syllabus for the GPSC exam can be downloaded from the site given below...
you have to prepare strictly according to the syllabus for the success...

http://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/shyllbus_primarytest.html

thanks
25th January 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for gpsc entrance exam. which books are best for referance? please tell me gpsc's new syllabus
27th January 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

How may class-1 post in GPSC for the police service.? And which posts are there? And how to preserving?
4th April 2012, 12:12 AM
tia.kan

Post Re: How to prepare for GPSC exam? Which subject to choose so as to clear the exam easily? Syllabus of GPSC exam?

how can prepare gpsc exam? which subject should i choose to very easy for clear gpsc exam? Syllabus of GPSC exam?
6th April 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What r the subjects for doctor in gpsc syllebus?
7th June 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiii.
i am bsc it student. i want to prepare for gpsc. can you tell me syllabus for exam ?
22nd August 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear All,

Warm Regards................

Very first thing is I am new to this exam-called 'GPSC'.
I had been in banking field since 2 years but now i want to make future in civil services.
Now onwards this has been become my goal and passion to get a good job which gives me the power and better personality.
So i have joined Liberty careers academy for the preparation of the same.
After joining this,i came to know that they are just professionals, they are not giving us proper guidance so i need your help about how to prepared for " GPSC "

I did my graduation in commerce and post graduation in MBA-Marketing from Gujarat university

So i need your help to understand this exam and guide me about the preparation

Regards:
Andaj Padhiyar
Email:[email protected]
25th August 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

i m m.b.a student which subject will select for GPSC exam
14th October 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir / mam, I am a B.com. graduate student. I want to clear GPSC Exam. But I don't know very well about it, so i am requesting u to give me more information about gpsc,and what is the syllabus for nayab mamlatdar gpsc exams?
Sir / Mam i am requesting you to plz send exam paper for preparetion and last five years model paper on my mail id

my mail id is : [email protected]
5th January 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi ...i m student of b.h.m.s ...please give me information about the subject n course for this examination ....
15th October 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of gpsc exam for e.c engineering?
plz send me.
22nd November 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GPSC exam of electrical engg for assit. proff post???
26th November 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for Environmental Engineering Lectures/ Asst. Professors........................?????
16th April 2014, 01:49 PM
prakash v. akhiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilam1322 View Post
Kindly provide me previous year question paper for GPSC Mamlatdar Examination on my Email [email protected]
1 how can i prepare properly for administrative examination ? 2 which book or material helps for it ? 3 when that exam ?
24th August 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of prelime exam and main exam In 2015_2016 for dy.SP post?
And also suggest proper way to prepare for exam
And place from where I get the books and materials..
My email is
[email protected]
17th June 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Which are the class1 officers post in gpsc suitable forstudents belonging to commerce background
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?