16th June 2016, 11:50 AM
jugniram

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Punjabi University, Patiala?

What is the Eligibility criteria for admission in B Sc Agriculture four year course under Punjabi University Patiala? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  3. What is the eligibility to take admission in BSc Biology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  4. Is BSc Agriculture course provided by Punjab University Patiala
  5. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  6. How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  8. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  9. How may I get admission in Punjabi university, Patiala for B.Sc course in science stream?
  10. How to take admission in BSc Punjabi University Patiala
  11. Does Punjabi university Patiala offer BSc course in Non Medical?
  12. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  14. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  15. Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university? -- [New]
  16. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  17. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  18. Is EIILM university and Sikkim University valid for government job in Punjab?
16th June 2016, 09:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Punjabi University, Patiala?

Punjabi Unversity, Patiala does not offer B.Sc. Agriculture course. The list of B.Sc. courses offered by Punjabi Univeristy, Patiala are mentioned below :_

=> B.Sc. Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality

=> B.Sc. Hons’ school in Mathematics

=> B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Management

=> B.Sc. Mathematics, Computer Applications and Management

=> B.Sc. Computer Science, Statistics & Mathematics
16th June 2016, 10:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Punjabi University, Patiala?

Punjabi University is a higher education institute located in Patiala, Punjab, India.

The eligibility criteria for getting admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Punjabi University, Patiala as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>>

>> Students must pass in class 12th with Science (Agriculture) Discipline with a minimum of 55% from a recognized board.

>> The age of candidate must be minimum of 17 years old.

>> For more information you can contact at given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>

NH 64, Urban Estate Phase II, Patiala, Punjab 147002
Phone: 0175 304 6366
17th June 2016, 11:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Punjab University in Bsc agriculture you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the University. A candidate must have for the 12th from science stream from recognised board with minimum 50% marks. Admission is given on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and rank obtained in the merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?