22nd September 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?

I am diploma in electrical engineering from gujarat now I am working in gujarat electricity boad . I want to b.tech in DEC/AICTE approved university so please give name of university sir

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  2. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  3. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in india approved by AICTE?
  4. List of the distance learning MSc electronics universities approved by AICTE?
  5. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat -- [New]
  7. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  8. List of AICTE approved B.Tech distance learning colleges?
  9. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  10. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  12. List of Distance Learning AICTE approved colleges in Pune to do BE or B.Tech course?
  13. Is learning B.Tech in distance from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  14. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  16. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  17. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  18. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India?
6th November 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?

Respected sir,

I want to know the list of distance learning B.TECH universities in india which is approved by AICTE. i completed my diploma in mining engg. i want to take a admission for AICTE approved distance learning B.TECH university
9th March 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have done diploma in elect. engg. now i am an gov. employee. i want to do b.tech from a aicte approved university.pls inform me how can it be possible.my [email protected]
6th June 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I has done B-Tech Civil through J.N.R.RVD Unversity pass Dec 2010
1.Approved by ugc-dec-aicte
Ply [email protected]
17th November 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

I want to know the list of distance learning B.TECH universities in India which is approved by AICTE. i completed my diploma in eleactrical engg. i want to taka a admission for AICTE approved distance learning B.TECH university.

my email id [email protected]
20th February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir i finished my diploma in tool and die engineering can i do b.tech correspondance course
18th December 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best AICTE approved distance universities in India to pursue a B.Tech or BE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?