4th April 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training centers in Jaipur for 3rd year B.Tech student for Electronics and Communication?

I am b.tech 3rd year student from jaipur. I want to join training center for electronic and communication engineering. Please suggest me name and address of training centers in jaipur.
Please send me information about it ideas
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  2. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student
  3. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  4. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  5. Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi?
  6. List of training centers in Jaipur for CS students?
  7. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur for one month?
  8. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  10. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur? -- [New]
  11. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?
  12. List of training centers for B.Tech(ECE) available in Jaipur?
  13. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  14. Can I do my training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student from Jaipur
  15. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  16. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  17. How can I get information regarding summer training in electronic engineering?
  18. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
28th April 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training centers in Jaipur for 3rd year B.Tech student for Electronics and Communication?

Training centers in Jaipur for 3rd year B.Tech student for Electronics and Communication

sir,i am studying in b.tech(ECE) 3rd year. I want to get 45 days summer training from jaipur. Please, send me details on [email protected]
I shall be very thankful to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?