23rd May 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur for one month?

I am in 2nd yeaR IN ELECTRONICS and communication..where can i do my summer training during june -july 2012.can u tell me some places in jaipur. my e mail id " [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?
  2. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  3. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  4. Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi?
  5. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  6. How to do summer training in Jaipur? Names of the companies?
  7. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student
  8. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  9. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  10. Training centers in Jaipur for 3rd year B.Tech student for Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where can I do my summer training during May-June while in 2nd year in Electronics and Communication? Which are some of the places in Jaipur?
  12. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  15. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  16. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?
  17. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  18. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
23rd May 2015, 07:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur for one month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 2nd yeaR IN ELECTRONICS and communication..where can i do my summer training during june -july 2012.can u tell me some places in jaipur. my e mail id " [email protected].
List companies for summer internship for B.Tech in ECE student in Jaipur:-

1. K.D.K. Softwares (I) Pvt. Ltd., We Dig Hq, Subhash Marg, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 331 9550

2. Gati Technology Systems, 211-A, Bhagawati Kripa Apartment, Sindhi Colony, Opp.Chamatkareshwar Mahadev Temple, Near Space Cinema, Banipark, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 098290 45512

3. ZealSofts, # 34/86,Kiran Path, Mansarover, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 094622 94968

4. Permute IT Pvt. Ltd., 8, Siddarth Colony,, Sodala, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 098292 27944

5. Compucom Software Limited, 5, A, Tilak Marg, C Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 0141 511 5908
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?