14th August 2010, 12:51 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Default Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination is as...

Height :-
Minimum height-157cms for men & 152 cms for women.

weight:-
according to your hight.

Eye Sight:-
Not be colour blind ,
6/6 in each eye vision.

The candidates should & must be physically fit.
All the best.
1st September 2010, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

sir i have sight -3.5 im i elgible for the nda
12th October 2010, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

i am having hypermetropia and i am using lens of power 0.5 in both my eyes.
Am i fit for army/navy??
24th October 2010, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got gynecomastia but it is not detected in chest xray so sir??? there wud be any such problem because it can be seen visibly....when i take off my shirt...plz help plz...
30th October 2010, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

im 6'2 and wieght over 80kg with specs ..will ilbe able to complete fitness test.............gaurav
1st November 2010, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i have sight -2. am i eligible for nda
3rd November 2010, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i am madhubabu kondamoori my degree is B.E(COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING).
my heigat is 158 cm,
my weight is 63kgs
my eye power is 6/6 to both eyes.i did not have any physcial problems. coming to my body i am having bicipes 19cm and chest when breath 6cm. so these are my qualifications.sir please say your openinons on me i am eligible to indian army.
please forward your valuable suggestions to mail [email protected]
4th November 2010, 08:00 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am madhubabu kondamoori my degree is B.E(COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING).
my heigat is 158 cm,
my weight is 63kgs
my eye power is 6/6 to both eyes.i did not have any physcial problems. coming to my body i am having bicipes 19cm and chest when breath 6cm. so these are my qualifications.sir please say your openinons on me i am eligible to indian army.
please forward your valuable suggestions to mail [email protected]
Height: Just a cm above the minimum requirement of 157 cm.

Weight: 13 kgs maximum then what is required according to height. But 10% is relaxable if you are Jimmer or have heavy/strong bones (this quality is find generally in jimmers). It also proporsation to your age.

Eye: No issue.

Bicipes & Chest: No issue.

NOTE: You haven't provided your age, so above statics are just assumptions according to the chart and statics provided by Defence (present at first page of this thread)

Quote:
sir myself is having 186 cms height and 80 kg weight.some eye defect is also there.is there any chance?also i have 92% and 91% marks in high school and senior secondary exam.is any relaxation
Dfence services never compromise in health related issues, even if you have achieved un beated academic records. Yeah priority and way to there will be easy for you, but you cant expect any relaxation in medical standard required for it.

Your Height is 186 cm, that very good, but weight has an issue. Your weight must be 70 kgs. But 10% is relaxable if you are Jimmer or have heavy/strong bones (this quality is find generally in jimmers). It also proporsation to your age.

NOTE: You haven't provided your age, so above statics are just assumptions according to the chart and statics provided by Defence (present at first page of this thread).

Regards
~Faiyaz~
4th November 2010, 08:18 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

hi all of you
the following..are the hight limits...
1.157.5cms for men and 152 cms for women
2.Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern region of India, Garhwal and kumano, the minimum acceptable height will be 5cms less
3.In case of candidates from Lakshadweep the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.

eye sights
1. for army 6/6 for best and 6/18 for the worst
2, for navy 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses
6th November 2010, 12:19 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

following is the minimum physical requirement to become army officer through NDA.Physical fitness

1.your height must be greater than equal to 157cm
2.Weight according to height
3.There is no colour blindness
6/6 in each eye vision.
4.No wax in the ear.
5.no knocking knee.
Finally, candidate must be physically and mentally fit.

Best of luck
10th November 2010, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

my weight is 55kg and height is 182cm{approx 6 feet} can I clear out the medical test?
I also have minor kyphosis?
16th November 2010, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am willing to write nda , i am 16 yrs old and my weight is 55.5 kgs and height is 170cms . but my chest size is below 81 cms and i also look very thin . will i pass the medical test .
18th November 2010, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination
20th November 2010, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What is fate for a male with deviated nasal spectrum in physical fittness test for nda???
Guyzzz iam waiting for your response!!!!!
2nd December 2010, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

hi my height is 160 n weight is 54k.g, am i eligible for nda.. i completed my 2 with 60%, i have been practicing taekwondo, budokan and judo.. i won 1st place in open national karate competition, dist first in judo n 1st place in many state tournaments....
6th December 2010, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

my to teeth have cavity can i go to nda
7th December 2010, 09:48 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

The physical standards in NDA are very strict. I have attached the pdf file for all the standards required.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf physical.pdf(240.8 KB, 71 views)
10th December 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

honoured sir,
I am Shankar.i want join in NDA .i have passed puc2.Now am preparing for NDA examination .What is the minimim marks to get seat in NDA?and my weight ,height are 59 kg and 5.7 inches .please send me some suggetions?please sir
20th December 2010, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

sir if there is asthamatic like problem so can i pass the medical test? how can i solve this problem
23rd December 2010, 08:41 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Physical standards required to be eligible for NDA examination...

Minimum eceptable height is 158cm with some relaxation for north-east candidates

Fully expandable chest not less than 83cm.

Eyesight 6/6 with no correction and the candidate must not be colour blind,

Along with this the candidate must be physically fit without any deiseas.
30th December 2010, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I had a operation in my childhood at pennis and also i have the eyesight of 1.5 at lefteye and 1.25 at righteye will i would b eligible for army or navy.....................plzz rply me.........
10th January 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i had a surgery with my fingers .my fingers are exactly straight
20th January 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

My height is 163cms & weight is 59kgs. My chest is 81cms & am 17years in age.Appearing in 10 2 in 2011. My body structure looks a bit fatty ,i.e. extra pounds on my stomach & theighs. Would I be able to clear the medical tests of NDA??????????
21st January 2011, 05:35 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir myself is having 186 cms height and 80 kg weight.some eye defect is also there.is there any chance?also i have 92% and 91% marks in high school and senior secondary exam.is any relaxation
The candidates should not be colour/night blind & must be physically fit .
Your Eye sight should be 6/24, 6/24 correctable to 6/6 in each eye .
Your height should be atleast 157cms.
You should be medically fit.

So if your eye sight doesnt fits the above mentioned criteria then you wont be able to qualify in medical fitness.
But you can try for other exams & posts.
23rd January 2011, 06:50 PM
praveen798

hello sir i want to know that on standing in attention position my knees get touched by each other . will it be rejected?or not.
6th February 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

sir m having varicocele.... will i get selected after goin for varicocele surgery??? pls rply
12th February 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

sir my height is 165 cms and my weight is 67. i m now 16 yrs old and studyin in 11th science. but i have a glasses of -1.25 for right eye only. so sir am i eligible for entering IAF? sir and what is the procedure for the same? please reply soon.
28th February 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

hello sir. iam a male of hight=177cm, weight=90kg, eyesight=normal(no glasses) and iam doing my comp. engg. can i joint any defence??????? and can i pass the medical????
11th April 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i have some problems related with my hand, i think my elbow is slightly bent, doctors say that there is no deformation in my hand but they are not sure about my physical fitness related with my hands, can you please send me some information about this, some ways to know whether my hands fit or not . please answer me sir, i am worried about this problem. i am studying in class 10th so i think that have some time for the cure. thank you sir
14th April 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir my eyesight is -1.5 and -3.5 i am able or not to join army? and can i apply for technical branch?
satyam pandey, my email [email protected]
22nd April 2011, 03:17 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Sorry dear you wont be selected for NDA after going through Medical fitness test.Tumer operation is not a small operation.
For joining defence services the candidate must be Medically fit in all respect.Few small operated cases are only allowed,with some special insturctions and all.
26th April 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the various types of skin diseases which can laed to rejection???
30th April 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

my eyesight is -4 both eyes is i am eligible for nda
1st May 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I WEAR GLASSES, WILL I AM ELIGIBLE FOR TECHNICLE ENTRY IN NAVY OR AIR FORCE OR EITHER IN ARMY?
2nd May 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir ...
I am 17 year old boy and my height is 178cm but my weight is 70 to 72 kg stand
But i am able to run 2.5km in 15 & i easily do 10 chen up & pull up
I am fitt in all the area of physicalfittness of nad
soo can u plz tell me i am eligleabe or not
4th May 2011, 02:54 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevenSharma View Post
Please let me know the mininmuum Physical standards required for the NDA entrance test like eyesight, hieght,chest. Thanks.

national defence academy

Physical Standards

-->The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. (162.5 cms for Air Force)

-->the ideal weight depends upon one's heght

-->Not be colour blind ,6/6 in each eye vision

below is the detailed information .........
10th May 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Normally my knees are alright as a normal person. I can do all the jobs.
I am doubtful because some people say that i am not eligible for these jobs.
My knees touch each other in the middle because of that when i stand in attention position my legs touch each other up to the knees
Sir,if you can send me any photo of type knees which are normal and the one which will not be accepted then it will be grateful to you
And secondly i am having spectacles with power -1 and -2.For that can i get my eyes operated?
11th May 2011, 09:36 PM

Sir,
SIR please answer my query.
My query was
Normally my knees are alright as a normal person. I can do all the jobs.
I am doubtful because some people say that i am not eligible for these jobs.
My knees touch each other in the middle because of that when i stand in attention position my legs touch each other up to the knees
Sir,if you can send me any photo of type knees which are normal and the one which will not be accepted then it will be grateful to you
And secondly i am having spectacles with power -1 and -2.For that can i get my eyes operated?
30th May 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH WE HAVE TO RUN IN HOW MUCH TIME.
1st June 2011, 12:32 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

The Age should between 16 1/2 to 19 Yrs.

Minimum Qualification IS 10+2 from a recognized board Or Equivalent Qualification

Only unmarried male candidates are Eligible for NDA Exams.

Not color blind, 6/6 in eye vision.

Physical fitness is very important.

Height/weight standards for Army/Air force.

Height/weight standards for Navy

4th June 2011, 07:15 PM
MonuRai

Dear,

Physical standards of the NDA examination:-

--> The minimum height should be 157.5 cm.

--> Eyesight should be 6/6 of both the eyes.

--> The minimum chest expansion is 5 cm.

--> The candidates should not have any disease of the bones.

--> You should be mentally fit.

More details: http://www.upsc.gov.in/.

Thanks.
12th June 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th class so i want to know the locaton & best institue in faridabad.
12th June 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a tooth decay so i pass the pysical test or not
plz sir give me answer i waiting for your answer
23rd June 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

my knees touches each other when stand in attention position . Will i be able to clear the medical test of NDA
And can u send me all the require ment for NDA
10th July 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir , i m atul iwanna be polet in nda .my height & weight is 165 & 49. im studying in 12 . what should i do for the entrance exam .
13th July 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, first of all Jai Hind. Sir, i have a few quiries. Sir, i am using specs of -1.5. Can i be selected for NDA?
20th August 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

hi,

my son is aiming for a career in NDA. he is now studying in 10th std ICSC. He had just one bout of epilepsy last year and that was first and last time. He is under very low dose medication. Will this one-off case medically reject him from joining his choice of career?

thanks & regards
8th October 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devensharma View Post
please let me know the mininmuum physical standards required for the nda entrance test like eyesight, hieght,chest. Thanks.
what height is use to go for nda exam
9th October 2011, 02:08 AM
anshuljain143

Smile Re: Physical standards required for NDA entrance examination like EYESIGHT, height etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevenSharma View Post
Please let me know the mininmuum Physical standards required for the NDA entrance test like eyesight, hieght,chest. Thanks.
Dear,
these are the following eligible criteria for NDA
(a) Height and Weight. Minimum height-157cms for men & 152 cms for women with
correlated weight.

(b)Eye Sight. 6/24, 6/24 correctable to 6/6 in each eye with glasses for tech branch & Submarine Cadre and 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses for the Naval Architecture Cadre.

good Luck
13th October 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir will i be eligible for nda if i have -2. eye sight
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?