17th December 2011, 07:36 PM
abhishek.jinnuri

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for NDA exam? Minimum height and eyesight requirement?

how and when will the notification be given out.?????
and are there any other eligibilities to be required by the candidate for applying.?????
such as a minimum height, having absence of eyesight, etc...

18th December 2011, 09:11 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for NDA exam? Minimum height and eyesight requirement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek.jinnuri View Post
and are there any other eligibilities to be required by the candidate for applying.?????
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC Twice in a year for the Recruitment of Army, Naval and Air Force Wings.

To apply for this examination you must have completed your 12Th examination form a recognised Board and Only Unmarried Male candidates may apply for NDA, But for this you must have attained the age of 16.5 years and not have attained the age of 19 years, No Upper age relaxation is applicable for any candidates.

If you have completed your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects, then you are eligible for all the wings of NDA Other wise you only apply for Army wings, if you have not study Maths and Physics in your Intermediate examination.

If you are Interested in NDA, Then please wait for the Notification. The Notification of NDA Examination will be Published on 31/Dec/2011 and the last date of apply for this examination 30/Jan/2012 and the examination will be held on 15/April/2012.

You must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy, you must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease.

The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. (162.5 cms for Air Force)

Those who habitually wear spectacles are not eligible for Air Force, Minimum
distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other, correctable to 6/6 only for Hypermetropia, Colour vision CP-I

Hypermetropia : + 2.0 D Sph
Manifest Myopia : Nil
Retinoscopic Myopia : - 0.5.

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for NDA Examination and for complete Information check official website of UPSC.
18th December 2011, 10:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for NDA exam? Minimum height and eyesight requirement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek.jinnuri View Post
Eligibility criteria:-

For Army wing:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with 60% marks..

For Navy:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with physics , chemistry , maths with 60% marks..

For Air force:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with physics , maths..

Age criteria:-

The age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

THE EYESIGHT PARAMETER FOR EYE

Height/weight for Navy

18th December 2011, 11:22 AM
mayankkaushik02

The minimum height required is 157.5 cms. (162.5 cms for Air Force)

Those wear spectacles are not eligible for Air Force, Minimum
distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other, correctable to 6/6 only for Hypermetropia, Colour vision CP-I

More detail you can get from www.upsc.gov.in
18th December 2011, 03:45 PM
why this kolaveri di

hello friend,
NDA stands for National Defense Academy.
These exams are conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) in every year.

Eligibility Criteria:-

**Educational qualification is 12Th in any stream from any recognized university.
**Age limit is 16.5 to 19years.
**Nationality is Indian
**only unmarried male candidates are allowed.
**girls are not allowed.
**It conducts Twice in a year

1.April
2.September.

Height for Army and Navy is 157.5cms.

For Air force is 162.5 cms.

Chest is 84cms.

Eye sight is 6/6 in both eyes.

prepare well
for further details www.nda.nic.in
all the best..........
20th December 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

can i attend my nda exam{april } during my training at indian airforce as airman (technical branch)at belgaum for 6 months.
if i can ,suggest me where to select my exam centre keeping in mind that i am from chennai .
my D.O.B is 22nd january 1993.
can i attend next nda during sept ,if not possible now
6th January 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

tell about all the physical exams? and what should be the chest for nda?
]
23rd January 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I was operated in 2007 for testicle problem,as i was hit while playing. so can i apply for airforce exam,can i be selected if other requirements are satisfied??
28th March 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am student of 12 class nda da paper hun kdo ho o ga
3rd April 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

qualifying marks for navy
28th April 2012, 11:56 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>NDA or National Defense Academy is a joint service in India whose entrance exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.
It consists of three wings namely :
1. Indian Air Force
2. Indian Army
3. Indian Navy
> Eligibility Criteria :
1. You must be a citizen of India.
2. You must be an unmarried male candidate.
3. You must be physically fit.
4. You must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
5. The age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years.
For more details, visit www.upsc.gov.in
> The physical requirements for NDA is provided below :
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 112 views)
28th April 2012, 10:01 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA -NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

-The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male
-Should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board
-Should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years
-Should have possessed good Physical and Mental health.

The minimum height for NDA is 157.5cm

The eye should be 6/6 for both the eyes.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
10th January 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any cast regervation in nda
14th January 2013, 09:58 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for NDA exam? Minimum height and eyesight requirement?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC Twice in a year for the Recruitment of Army, Naval and Air Force Wings.

To apply for this examination you must have completed your 12Th examination form a recognised Board and Only Unmarried Male candidates may apply for NDA, But for this you must have attained the age of 16.5 years and not have attained the age of 19 years, No Upper age relaxation is applicable for any candidates.

If you have completed your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects, then you are eligible for all the wings of NDA Other wise you only apply for Army wings, if you have not study Maths and Physics in your Intermediate examination.

If you are Interested in NDA, Then please wait for the Notification. The Notification of NDA Examination will be Published on 31/Dec/2011 and the last date of apply for this examination 30/Jan/2012 and the examination will be held on 15/April/2012.

You must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy, you must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease.

The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. (162.5 cms for Air Force)

Those who habitually wear spectacles are not eligible for Air Force, Minimum

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for NDA Examination and for complete Information check official website of UPSC.
19th June 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

am not up to the required hight,and i realy love the job wat should i do?
10th October 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

nda exam
26th May 2015, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

PLS SIR MY PROBLEM IS N.D.A.SIR I HAVE GONE ON THE REQUIMENT NEDED FOR N.D.A. SIR I HAVE PHYSICS AND MATHS WITH SUM SUJECT .SIR PLS CAN U HELP IN ANY ASPECT PLS SIR.
1st June 2017, 12:54 AM
Aafreen Kausher

NDA exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in Delhi.

The candidates who want to join National defence Academy such candidates must full fill these eligibility requirements.

Education Qualification – The candidates must complete +12 from the recognized college or any other equivalent examination.

For the Navy and Air force you should complete Intermediate with Mathematics and Physics.

Nationality – Indian citizen or Bhutan or Nepal or tibetian Refugee

Age limit – 16.5-19 years

Martial Status – Unmarried

Gender – Men only

Training For the selected candidates .

If the candidates selected any of he Wings then such candidates will get the Initially three year of the training

Selection

First candidates have to appear for the Written exam > After clearing the written exam next is the SSB Interview.

It is conduced for the five days in the Bangalore, Bhopal and Allahabad.

SSB Interview

The common tests are based on the

Personal Interview

Intelligence test

Group Discussion

Picture Perception etc..

The selected candidates will be called for the Medical tests. Which is conducted at the nearest Military Hospital.
1st June 2017, 12:55 AM
Aafreen Kausher

NDA exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in Delhi.

The candidates who want to join National defence Academy such candidates must full fill these eligibility requirements.

Education Qualification – The candidates must complete +12 from the recognized college or any other equivalent examination.

For the Navy and Air force you should complete Intermediate with Mathematics and Physics.

Nationality – Indian citizen or Bhutan or Nepal or tibetian Refugee

Age limit – 16.5-19 years

Martial Status – Unmarried

Gender – Men only

Training For the selected candidates .

If the candidates selected any of he Wings then such candidates will get the Initially three year of the training

Selection

First candidates have to appear for the Written exam > After clearing the written exam next is the SSB Interview.

It is conduced for the five days in the Bangalore, Bhopal and Allahabad.

SSB Interview

The common tests are based on the

Personal Interview

Intelligence test

Group Discussion

Picture Perception etc..

The selected candidates will be called for the Medical tests. Which is conducted at the nearest Military Hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?