16th May 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get application form of Karnataka PGCET online? Syllabus of PGCET exam?

i want to know the website to get application form for karanata PGCET for MCA ... and also want to know the last date for the submission for the forms....

17th May 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get application form of Karnataka PGCET online? Syllabus of PGCET exam?

hey please can some tell me where i can get pgcet online application and also the last date of submission mail me at [email protected]

17th May 2011, 03:03 PM
alok878

hey can some tell me where can i get pgcet online application and also the last date of submission,please mail me at [email protected]

18th May 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

hi am sandhya. i have done b.e computer science,where can we get the pgcet applications forms.and when is the last date of application submission.. tis s my id: [email protected]

18th May 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

hi am sandhya. 8thsem cs. where can we get the pgcet applications forms.and when is the last date of application submission..
pls send me the details.

my id: [email protected]

19th May 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for applying for PGCET Karnataka 2011 Examination ? PLease give me the website to collect further details.

20th May 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

when is the pgcet karnataka application forms are issued? [email protected]

21st May 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

can you say the last date of filling the pgcet 2011 for mca exam?

22nd May 2011, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

it(karanataka pgcet) will anonce in KEA website by next month....................

22nd May 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me d last date for applying pgcet for m.c.a

[email protected]

23rd May 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

HI frm dis year pgcet entrance exams are going to conduct by KEA...not VTU.. Can anyone tell frm wen the appln will b available?

23rd May 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

hiii i m praveen desai i m final year bca n i dont know from where to get application of pgcet if anybody got it please guys mail me at [email protected]

23rd May 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

how to get online application for pgcet of karnataka

24th May 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, when and where will be the K-PGCET exam form will be issued?

24th May 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i am deepika last year that is in the year of 2010 i have completed my degree(BBM). and this year 2011 i am thinking to do MBA. so i want to know full information about pgcet exam regarding for MBA. so please kindly send me to my email ID
My Email ID:[email protected]

PGCET exam will be notified by KEA instead of VTU this year and the entrance consists of aptitude and subject related multiple choice question study well score good marks and ranks also.

24th May 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

how to get application form of Karnataka PGCET online?
I want to know how to apply for MCA exam? plz send me the procedure to my email: [email protected].

24th May 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahana s View Post
i want the website details in which i can get the application form of karnataka pgcet 2011. and also the syllabus of pgcet..
wen is pgcet applications ll issue

25th May 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

please send me pgcet application form for mba

25th May 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

when is th last date for pgcet entrance exam and when the application forms will be issued?please send me the
details to my mail id if anyone knows,my mail id [email protected]

26th May 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

hey guys..don't panic..do some effort by yourselves...don't depend on others for everything...this year's PGCET is conducted by KEA as you all might know...check the KEA website for info...you will know their contact no. as well from it...today when i enquired them,they told me that the info regarding PGCET will b available by the 2nd or 3rd week of June in their website..
hav a nice day..
all the best ..

26th May 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

plz mention were application forms available for mca and mba entrance exam and mention exam dates.........................

26th May 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

how to get pgcet application form in 2011

26th May 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir may i knw when the pg cet applictn frm for mtect wil going to distribute n wen wil be the exam plz rply to my email [email protected]

26th May 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

please tel me when and where pgcet applications are issued ?? whts the procedure to be followed ?? plz do reply

27th May 2011, 01:15 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,
Important Dates regarding the KCET are :

Date of Entrance Examination: last week of April, 2011

Last Date for Availability of Application Forms from schools/colleges: 2nd week of March, 2011

Last Date for Availability of Application Forms by post: 2nd week of April, 2011

However you can get more information regarding this in the site listed below.

http://kea.kar.nic.in/

Thanks

27th May 2011, 01:22 AM
MADHURA KUMCHA

can anybody mail the application form of PGCET(M. Tech)
[email protected]

27th May 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

plz give the information about PGcet application forms as soon as possible ..........................
plz mail the information on my email id [email protected]

29th May 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

please send me the exam date of (MTECH)PGCET,when application form is available in online.MY EMAIL ID:[email protected]

30th May 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahana s View Post
i want the website details in which i can get the application form of karnataka pgcet 2011. and also the syllabus of pgcet..
hai when the application form will be given

30th May 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

when is pgcet 2011-2012 for mba/mca????plz inform

30th May 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

when is pgcet 2011-2012 for mba/mca

1st June 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

hi,
Plz send me PGCET MTECH(ECE) Application 2011-12 and procedure to [email protected].

1st June 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need to know ,when the pgcet exam forms of mca in karnataka are distributed and when entrance exams 2011 are conducted?...
notification is not yet given this time vtu is not conducting pgcet so still it might be late

1st June 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

whether pgcet forms are available or not.what is last date of form submission

2nd June 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

wait, soon they will issue

2nd June 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i want to know how to apply for pgcet 2011 karnataka, and when is the last date with full details. so plz send me the mail to me at
[email protected].... pls

2nd June 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

can any one tell me when will the pgcet application form will be issued and where
plz reply to [email protected]

2nd June 2011, 09:16 PM
kirannithin

hi this is nithin can anyone say when will the pgcet application form for mca will be issued and where .
plz mail me @ [email protected]

3rd June 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

wen is pgcet application available?????pls inform me...
my mail id i s
[email protected]

3rd June 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

wen is pgcet application available????pls inform me..
my mail id is
[email protected]

4th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hai........... i am ashwini please give information about MCA enteance submiting the form last date and all......my email id [email protected]

7th June 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi All, I am from punjab and interested in PGCET for MCA course.Can any one plz provide me details about when forms will be available and when is exam date of PGCET for MCA.Please provide me details on--- [email protected]

7th June 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

from wer do we get pgcet form for mtech online?
my email id is [email protected]

7th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
When is PGCET application available?

8th June 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to get application form of Karnataka PGCET online? Syllabus of PGCET exam?

i m numan i want online application plz give me imformation to my mobile number +918904041484

8th June 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

hai this is manasa, plz tell me on when itself pgcet appl will be issued for mba and when is the last date for submit
pls reply to my e.mail id.. : [email protected]

8th June 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

From which date of june the application will be issued?

8th June 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TELL ME HOW TO GET APPLICATION FORM FOR M.E UNDER VTU

9th June 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

from when will we get the applications for pgcet for mtech in karnataka...

10th June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

when is pgcet application available????pls inform me..
my mail id is [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?