3rd May 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job profile of Deputy Field officer DFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakashbioc View Post
Hello,
The DFO (Deputy Field Officer) in Cabinet secretariat is the RAW officer post equivalent to DSP in the police. This involves the Field intelligence collection in the various countries you have been posted. You are posted in the Embassy of the India in the country you are posted. Also some clandestine operations are also involved in this job position. This is some how risky since you are going to spying on the other countries (Espionage) which is illegal in that country. But nice and Thrill job.
All the Best !!!!!!!!!!
i don't thinh so the job profile of dfo(tele) is like this..its only a office work.. we need to do only encrypt and decrypt messages from remote places...
6th May 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakashbioc View Post
Hello,
The DFO (Deputy Field Officer) in Cabinet secretariat is the RAW officer post equivalent to DSP in the police. This involves the Field intelligence collection in the various countries you have been posted. You are posted in the Embassy of the India in the country you are posted. Also some clandestine operations are also involved in this job position. This is some how risky since you are going to spying on the other countries (Espionage) which is illegal in that country. But nice and Thrill job.
All the Best !!!!!!!!!!
all this above information is idiotic and misguiding.

this is simple Group ‘B’ Non- Gazetted clerk job.
The Cabinet Secretariat is under the direct charge of the Prime Minister. The administrative head of the Secretariat is the Cabinet Secretary who is also the ex-officio Chairman of the Civil Services Board. A series of committees on economic, defence and intelligence matters were constituted under the Cabinet Secretariat. Most of the departments created after Independence functioned under the Cabinet Secretariat, and were later on shifted to the respective ministries.

The position holder is accountable for ensuring that the civil service is equipped with the skills and capability to meet the everyday challenges it faces and that civil servants work in a fair and decent environment.

check this website for details

http://cabsec.nic.in/
20th May 2013, 10:43 AM
rahul.android24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am santosh kumar i got selected for dfo technical and verification was done in december 2011 but till now i did not got joining letter. I went delhi office but they are not allow me to go inside and saying we will send but eight month over till now i did not get joining letter.kindly help me . My mobile number 09776368020
hi sir,

My self Rahul , preparing for dfo 2013 . Would you please provide me the last time paper or the syllabus or level of exam as compared to ssc cgl...

my mail id [email protected]

Thank you

Rahul Singh

Waiting for Response
3rd June 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

sir
hi I am prem singh and i want to know the previous year question paper of dupty feild officer.
13th June 2013, 04:48 PM
mehar13

Hello Frnds....
Is dat girls can also apply for the post of dfo(gd) group b............ whts d diff. betwn DFO(tele) and Dfo (gb)...
26th June 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Do police verification means selection in DFO....is there merit list and wait list in joinings?
3rd July 2013, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

When is this year's DFO interview result coming out?
15th July 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hai frend i siddharth from kanpur got interview letter of dfo tele on 8 sept any one got any information about nature of intreview please help
Hi Siddharth,
I will be appearing for the DFO exam......... might be next year if you have any information about the exam syllabus and the materials that we need to study for the same, could you please send me the link and other details to my mail id: [email protected]
Thank you,
Glory
4th August 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

can anybody suggest me the books for prprng dfo tele mains my email id [email protected] i want to prepare for electronics and communication.
29th October 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I have been verified by IB personnel at my permanent residence and they had taken zerox copeis of all my relevant documents at the month of Sept' 2013, So, anybody know the selection procedure and what might be the next part of the selection procedure.
8th November 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

When result is going to be out of DFO
Exams was on 16 June 2013
Plz answer asap....
18th December 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

This might look like very crude question... but can anyone please tell the website to check the results?
8th February 2014, 10:21 AM
sujan.roy

Smile Re: Job profile of Deputy Field officer DFO?

Quote:
This might look like very crude question... but can anyone please tell the website to check the results?
If u r a candidate of Combined recruitment of DFO, DFO(T) etc. through SSC 2013 so log on to http://ssc.nic.in/results/home.html

or if u r a candidate of other than SSC like direct advt. of Cab. Sec., so there is no option for checking ur result. Though result of Cab. Sec. published with in 3 months from the date of Exam and if u clear the Exam tire-i, u have received a letter for tier-ii exam after three months (If u cleared tier-ii) received interview call letter with DAF thats all.
6th April 2014, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am santosh kumar i got selected for dfo technical and verification was done in december 2011 but till now i did not got joining letter. I went delhi office but they are not allow me to go inside and saying we will send but eight month over till now i did not get joining letter.kindly help me . My mobile number 09776368020
bro can you tell me the syllabus for comuter science DFO)TELE my email id is [email protected]
9th April 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

If any one has descriptive / conventional paper of DFO (Tele) , please send on [email protected]. Its very much urgent as I have xam on 13th coming week so just wanted to get an idea.

Also if the post of Tele or GD is good for girls?? and what are the possible places of posting.
9th April 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

please provide me mains/conventional paper of DFO (Tele) on [email protected].

Also if you can let me know that DFO(tele) is good for girls ??

and the possible areas of posting??

THANKS!!
9th April 2014, 07:24 PM
nehasandhya

hi All,

Please provide me conventional paper of DFO(Tele) at [email protected] (URGENT).

++also if DFO( Tele ) is good to join for girls and what can be possible areas of posting??

thanks!!
8th May 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I APPEARED IN THE INTERVIEW BOARD OF DFO TELE IN THE YEAR 1999 IN KOLKATA. NOW I AM WORKING AT WB HEALTH SERVICE FOR LAST 12 YEARS AS SUPERVISOR. AM I ABLE TO SIT FOR THE EXAM . PL. MAIL ME AT sts.jayanta@gmail,com
12th May 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujan.roy View Post
anybody completed police verification for the post of DFO(T) under Cabinet Secretariat xam2010.... please reply me..............
please provide a information about job profile of DFO(T) . Also provide a information interview question
31st May 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in DFO(T) Interview?? Pls reply as soon as possible..
9th July 2014, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

is anybody got interview letter for DFO t2013?????plz repply me at [email protected]
6th November 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

hi i am selected for the post of deputy field officer (dfo). plz provide some details about the post and interview.
thanks
[email protected]
17th February 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any policy of Identity Card renewal of Deputy Field Officer after every 3 years? Is it correct?
17th February 2015, 08:58 PM
dev200821

Is there any policy of Identity Card renewal after every 3 years for Deputy Field Officer?
16th March 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Those who have appeared for interview in nov 2014 for dfo,have anybody got the joining letter...plz reply
21st March 2015, 06:26 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

DFO stands for Deputy Field Officer. DFO jobs are available in RAW i.e. Research and Analysis Wing.
RAW is and India's external intelligence agency.
RAW's function is to handle counter-terrorisn, covert operations and external Intelligence.

It is responsible for producing and analysing information of foreign government, important persons, corporations and to help Indian Foreign Policy makers.

Deputy Field Officer is responsible for collecting information and provide it to Field Officers. Then to senior field officer and atlast to controlling officers who are IPS and Joint Secretary etc.

DFO post is equivalent to that of DSP in police.
2nd September 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

When will the results for deputy field officer (GD) cabinet Secretariat which was held on 2013 be declared?
17th September 2016, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Please tell about the job profile of senior field officer (tele), which is being recruited through GATE 2016.
13th January 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
why couldn't a girl with 38% marks in b.a. apply for the post of deputy field officer
Because she should be intelligent enough to score required marks by any means
31st January 2017, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

DFO is equivalent to Additional SP .They are enjoying free hand and most power full executive post in India. Best of luck
16th February 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Where can i find the application form for senior field officer(crypto)?
I went to the website and i couldn't find anything. Please help asap !
5th June 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I have got call letter from Dfo tele I wish to know about syllabus and paper pattern.. whether there will be negative marking. And kindly you have the knowledge of vacancy then please let me know.
[email protected]
11th September 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to be a field officer and want to work for R&AW. Please tell me on my mail id- [email protected] how can i apply for this job.
31st January 2018, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I have got call letter from Dfo tele I wish to know about syllabus and paper pattern.. whether there will be negative marking. And kindly you have thI have got call letter from Dfo tele I wish to know about syllabus and paper pattern.. whether there will be negative marking. And kindly you have the knowledge of vacancy then please let me know.
[email protected]
Thank you
4th February 2018, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I got letter from Cabinet secretariat for appearing its written exam/CPT which to be held on feb 2018. I want to know is this job suitable for handicapped person with both legs. thanks
25th January 2019, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I am Nand Kishor ..i need final result of DFO(GD) 2005 and i think only you can help me
plss send result on [email protected]
I will be very thankful to you

with regards,
Nand Kishor
26th September 2020, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Is the job of aso in cabinet secretriat, government of India is the job in RAW
22nd May 2021, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have given the interview for the dfo ( technical) on 13 july, 2011. waiting for the result . please tell me when the result will come......my no.is 9460765405 or email id is [email protected]
Can you please tell about interview experience
22nd May 2021, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Those who have appeared for interview in nov 2014 for dfo,have anybody got the joining letter...plz reply
Can you share your interview experience for the DFO tele post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?