13th November 2010, 12:26 PM
pulkit

Can I get admission in other college during 2nd semester or 2nd year?

i m persuing engineering from nmims(mumbai). I m in 1st year. Since d college is nt so gd for engineering i want 2 change my college. So can i get admission in any other college in second semester or in second year.

Related Questions:
30th March 2011, 09:52 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Can I get admission in other college during 2nd semester or 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulkit View Post
i m persuing engineering from nmims(mumbai). I m in 1st year. Since d college is nt so gd for engineering i want 2 change my college. So can i get admission in any other college in second semester or in second year.
College Transfer Procedure

Yes it is possible to change the college during the second semester
or second year of your graduation.
You can change your college on the basis of following reason

* On the basis of medical ground. But for this medical certificate
should be provided made by some gazetted doctor.

*On the basis of transfer of your parents.This will be possible when the
university approves.

You can only transfer college in the state. Out side the state college
transfer is not possible.
The university of yours will only transfer your college. If it approves
your request only then you can transfer your college.
30th March 2011, 10:02 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I get admission in other college during 2nd semester or 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulkit View Post
Dear friend i think this is not possible but if you want to change then you can change only in the state ................

but till now i didn't hear for anyone college change.................

I hear there is branch change if you want to change your branch then you can do

but there is some very big conditions required and you can change only in the first year..................
30th March 2011, 11:33 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: Can I get admission in other college during 2nd semester or 2nd year?

Yes but it is a very difficult process.

Most of the colleges today have hostels so parental transfer won't be listened.

In case you are severely ill or anything that short you will be allowed to change your college.

Ask your university if they agree then it's good

ALL THE BEST
30th March 2011, 11:55 AM
cricket007
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in other college during 2nd semester or 2nd year?

yes,

college transfer procedure is avalaible in every university,

1. on the basis of medical
2. on the basis of transfer of your parents,
3. sports

state change is not possible

all the best....................................
30th March 2011, 12:07 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Yes, it can only be done on medical ground or transfer of your father, but other institute need to be of same reputation , otherwise they dont accept.
You cannt get into govt college, only pvt ones.
30th March 2011, 12:42 PM
Revathy GM

Dear Friend

There are possibilities to change your collegein 2nd year. If you have joined this college in counselling then you will be able to change your college, If not most of the college dont permit for transfer of college.

And also you can change your college within an university.

All the Best...
31st March 2011, 08:03 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

College Transfer Procedure

Yes it is possible to change the college during the second semester
You can change your college on the basis of following reason

* On the basis of medical ground. But for this medical certificate

*On the basis of transfer of your parents.This will be possible when the
university approves.

The university of yours will only transfer your college. If it approves
your request only then you can transfer your college.
10th April 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i wanna do da same..
12th April 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

how to change college after one year in same university(uptu)
20th April 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of bca 2nd year .............i want to transfer from my college to another college.is it possible???????????
11th May 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

for changing onther collage govt G O rder
31st May 2011, 11:11 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Yes but it is a very difficult process.

Most of the colleges today have hostels so parental transfer won't be listened.

In case you are severely ill or anything that short you will be allowed to change your college.

Ask your university if they agree then it's good
5th June 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i am in govt. college under rajasthan technical university...as the university is not satisfactory i want to change my university...i have done my first year....is it possible to do so?? if yes then what is the procedure..please reply
8th June 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i am eligible to give AIeee third time , and i am already in college , if i get selected in good college through aieee, can i change my college to some nits from first semester
20th July 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

can i change my college in MBA 2nd yr to the college under same university..???
is it any rule to pay the fees of the leaving college ???
29th August 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to change my college after 1 yr b.com from pvt college to public college can u tell the procedure
21st October 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i doing b.com with compuiter application i dont likemy university after 2nd sam i wanaa take admission in davv university indore
5th November 2011, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

I am jibanjyoti sir i want to change my College before 1st semister on MCA(BPUT) if it posible than explain that procedures
9th August 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

if its possible to change the college after counselling allotement in second counselling
29th September 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in other college during 1st semester as I got direct admission?
8th October 2012, 04:47 PM
RAHUL K0

It is possible to change the college during the second semester
You can change your college on the basis of following reason On the basis of medical ground. But for this medical certificate
On the basis of transfer of your parents.This will be possible when the
university approves.
The university of yours will only transfer your college.
8th October 2012, 04:48 PM
RAHUL K0

It is possible to change the college during the second semester
You can change your college on the basis of following reason On the basis of medical ground. But for this medical certificate
On the basis of transfer of your parents.This will be possible when the
university approves.
The university of yours will only transfer your college.
17th November 2012, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission to other college for 2nd semister of 1st year
19th November 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i am student of electrical engineering in kolkata .can i change my college after 2nd sem.what is requirment for this
19th November 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i am student of electrical engineeringin kolkata . can i change my college after 2nd sem.what is requirment for this.
18th July 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in first year instrumentation and control engineering in a college under anna university.i want to change the college for second semester .is it possible?what will be the procedures?will it be like going through counselling or management quota?when should i start trying for it?
30th July 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I'm in second year of MBA from dav university can i change my university like DAV to barkatullah(Indore to Bhopal)
18th August 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i am 1st year civil engg. student of sharad institute but i want to transfer my admition in annasaheb dange collage of engg. what is the process of transfer the admition under the gov. facilities not management quata
27th November 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I'm a ME 1st yr student,n I wanna change my col in 2nd semister,my university is nmu,currently I'm studing in col which is not satisfory dats why I wanna change my col,Is it possible? Or what's d rules means is it necceary to al clear d semistor or any othr rules...?
8th December 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i am doing engineering ece 1st yr, via counselling, can i change to civil dept via counselling itself, will i get a seat in any other college, pls give me an answer!!!!!!!!!!
20th January 2014, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I am student of diploma 1st year student in mechanical from Odisha and i wanna chaange my collage in 2nd year so can any body help me to know how tochange the collage i am somuch frustrated in that collage if any body could helpme i will be graet fully thankfulll to you.......plzzz i m in problem...................................
28th February 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I m a student of college persuing BE 2nd year bcoz of some reason i want to change college its a really urgent for me? Plz help me sir?
13th October 2014, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in other collage during 2 nd semester and 2nd year ? can It possible
1st November 2014, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

hi i am study in 1st sem diploma in junagath i want to change my collage in bhavanagar goverment in 3rd sem it is possible and how its posijer
2nd November 2014, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

i am presently studying in nmims.
can anyone refer me some colleges which gives admission in 2nd sem...???
29th November 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i studied B.E 1st year in a college(in tamilnadu).due to some personal reasons i discontinued after completing first year.did i have a chance to join 2nd year in another college???
11th June 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hii i am first yaer electrical pass and i am attend second year clg but i am not pass in all sub for second year than i can chnge my collage for second year electrical engg for other university it is possible plzzz help mee sir i am confused.....
7th July 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my first year in bba from Invertis university . currently I do not like to continue from 2nd year .. Can I get transfer to amity university (manesar) or in Indore ?
17th October 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

My first year subject is back so I can't go third year. If I clear subject in this semester then can I take admission after this semester
24th October 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college during second semester in Anna university Chenni... Is there any possibility to chage college in 2nd semester
24th October 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I am recently studying at IITRAM in Gujarat.It is autonomous university.I am in First year of BTech civil.Can I change my college and does any college will give me admission from 2 semester
13th October 2016, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I need to change my college in 2sem b.com any possibility to change my college due in the 2 sem n.com
11th April 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my university after second semester I am DU student and I I want to admission in Rajasthan university so please tell me can it is possible my no 9015575309
13th June 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a Fybsc student failed in 5 subjects of second semester can i get admission in second year or can get the admission in the other college for the sybsc
24th February 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I would like to change my college in semester 3 that is second year of my MBA can I change it to other colleges
18th October 2018, 02:43 PM
infodeepika

"Thapar Institute Of Engineering And Technology offers online application form 2018-2019 for Btech 1st year (2nd Semester ). Btech in the lateral entry is the one who directly enters into the second year of his engineering. After completing the first semester in engineering college if you want to change your college you can directly apply on thapar website.
"
22nd May 2021, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

can we change clg in 3 yr im pursuing 2yr bcs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?