21st July 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Adamas Institute of Technology after scoring 36460 WBJEE rank?

sir i got a wbjee rank of 36460....can i get admission in adamas institute of technology?????

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the expected reputation of Adamas Institute of Technology in near future?
  2. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  3. Which college can I take admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is better between Brainware Group of Institutions, Camellia Institute of Technology and Kingston Engineering College?
  4. College in which I can get admitted after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Brainware Group of Institutions, Camellia Institute or Technology and Kingston Engineering College?
  5. Can I get admission in institute of engineering and management(IEM) after scoring 4359 rank in WBJEE?
  6. Can I get admission in Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur if secured 171 ST rank in WBJEE?
  7. Will I be able to get admission in any technology colleges after scoring 40,000+ rank in WBJEE?
  8. Admission in JU after scoring 326 rank in WBJEE? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Which engineering college I will get admission after scoring 34693 rank? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in B.Tech in WBJEE after scoring 36154 rank in WBJEE
  11. List of best engineering colleges under WBUT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get admission in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology after scoring 3100 rank in IPU CET?
  13. Best college in which I can get admission after scoring 28786 rank in WBJEE?
  14. Can I get admission through management in IEM after scoring 5280 rank in WBJEE? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if secured 28634 rank in IPUCET?
  16. Top 20 engineering colleges for civil engineering? Shall I get admission in Haldia Institute of Technology or Heritage Institute of Technology?
  17. Which engineering college can I get after scoring WBJEE rank of 7760?
  18. Will I get a seat in Mechanical engineering in any IIT? My score is 61
30th April 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Admission in Adamas Institute of Technology after scoring 36460 WBJEE rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got a wbjee rank of 36460....can i get admission in adamas institute of technology?????
this institute is not helping you to be a engineer,as per i am concern because
1.only junk of rules which should be applicable at school not in collage,but what is needed you can't find there.
2.you cannot get any sort of help from faculty,faculty is not quite good.
3.you can't get any sort of information related higher studies.
4.also if you need help about higher studies,then adamas is not be the right choice.
5.they don't have any collaboration with any good reputed company.
6.Actually they don't have any placement related contact with any good company.
7.only you have the placement chance 65% in call center after becoming an engineer.
so try hard try some other collage adamas is not a good engineering collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?