22nd May 2010, 12:35 AM
Chintan Faldu

Admission in Aeronautical Engineering Based on 12th Marks? or entrance exam is necessary?

Sir, I passed 10+2 with 92.6%(Physics-97 Maths-98 Chemistry-92 thus in PCM 95.66%) from GS&HSEB(Gujarat).Can I get admission in to any aeronoutical engineering college with this marks? Also, I want to know how to get seat there? Any entrance exam is there? What is the course fees in each institute? Give me joining information also.

Reply me as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  2. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  3. Admission Procedure to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 62% marks in 12th and 62 marks in JEE 2016
  4. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  10. What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  12. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  14. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering Based on 12th Marks? or entrance exam is necessary?
  16. Which Entrance Exam should a candidate appear after completion of 12th science for getting admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  17. Colleges for Diploma in aeronautics? Name of colleges and their entry procedure?
  18. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
22nd May 2010, 01:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Aeronautical Engineering Based on 12th Marks? or entrance exam is necessary?

First of all congrats for a good score in your 12th exams. But most of the good colleges, which offer aeronautical engineering conduct an entrance exam.Some of the best colleges are IIT (Mumbai, Chennai), bharat institute for aeronautical engineering and technology.
Indian institute of aeronautical engineering and Information technology, hindustan college of engineering, academy of aerospace and aviation, nehru college of aeronautics and applied science and so on. Fees could vary for each college, Better to check out the details on these colleges.
22nd May 2010, 05:44 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in Aeronautical Engineering Based on 12th Marks? or entrance exam is necessary?

you have scored very well you can of course get the course but you need to appear for entrance exams like iit jee aieee and there are many more exams depending on the college from which you want to do the course .
22nd May 2010, 06:12 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

The marks in 12th is one category. Aeronautical engg. Is available at punjab university and iits,srm universities. Through management quota,you can secure admission
2nd June 2010, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

variety of programs offered at laurentian university sudbury
3rd June 2010, 02:06 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear chintan ,

congratulations!!!!
you scored well in boards there are very colleges giving admissions by looking at 12th percentage ,

most colleges offer admissions thru entrance test including iit's , nit's , etc.

but in your state you can get admissions thru state eligibility.

better if you take a drop of year and prepare for jee nest year .

best of luck...!!
||satish||
3rd June 2010, 12:33 PM
sarath menon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chintan Faldu View Post
Sir, I passed 10+2 with 92.6%(Physics-97 Maths-98 Chemistry-92 thus in PCM 95.66%) from GS&HSEB(Gujarat).Can I get admission in to any aeronoutical engineering college with this marks? Also, I want to know how to get seat there? Any entrance exam is there? What is the course fees in each institute? Give me joining information also.

Thanks.
congrats on 12th marks man!!!!!!!!!
then if u are lookin for aeronoutical engineering u will need good rank in AIEEE and good mark in+2 wich u hav so concentrate on AIEEE.....
in some colleges ur +2 marks cum into great consideration so u hav a+ point ther... but try to get good rank in AIEEE...... al d best.....
3rd June 2010, 05:06 PM
indro91

Quote:

Thanks.
u need 2 give entrance xams 4 gud colleges like IITs and IIST(Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology) 4 aeronautical engg..
19th June 2010, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

sir I am a student of HSC 2nd year .I want to know what types of qualifications are needed for reading in aeronautics
22nd June 2010, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have passed my 10 2 with 87.5% from andhra can i get admission into best btech colleges with this marks also i want to know how to get seat there ?what is the course fees in each institute give me information. reply me as soon as possible. Thanks.
20th July 2010, 03:39 PM
Zaujan Bin Abdul Qhader

A good rank in EAMCET can help me get admission in aeronotical engg. College
21st July 2010, 03:20 PM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi
for getting the admission in any of the engineering stream you have to give the entrance exam after you class 12th exam and after performing well in the exam then only you will get the admission in any of the colleges
22nd July 2010, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

is aeronautical engineering is wide job oriented field?
6th August 2010, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

sir my hsc %is 75 can i get addmisson in aeronautical eng college
7th August 2010, 03:51 AM
jainlove

Quote:

Thanks.
did you've given ant entrance exams? i think you must be aware about the competitive exams of IIT'S & NIT'S i.e. JEE & AIEEE. if you have given & qualified any of these exams then there was a chance that you can get admission in good Aeronautical engineering college. you just can't be depend on your 12th marks.
i don't think so that in india there is any good college who takes admission in engineering just on marks basis.
7th August 2010, 04:07 AM
jainlove

yes dude entrance exams is necessary to get good college. not only fr this engineering but if you wanna do higher study also then also you need to qualify entrance exam. so that you can get good college & scholarship also.
7th August 2010, 09:21 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my hsc %is 75 can i get addmisson in aeronautical eng college
it depends on the college you want to join and there admission process,some colleges take admission based on the percentage in 12th and some take admission based on competitive exam so find the procedure of the college in which you are really interested in joining
all the best
7th August 2010, 09:23 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is aeronautical engineering is wide job oriented field?
the job of this field is only limited to aviation industry and the organizations like isro,you can not go out of these fields
all the best
8th August 2010, 03:51 PM
jainlove

if you want good engineering college then you must need to qualify entrance exam, there is a list of engineering colleges of india in which you can find aeronautical engineering with there details, you can check whether they take admission by only 12th marks or entrance exam
INSTITUTES / COLLEGES IN INDIA OFFERING AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai 400076 (Maharashtra) - http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in/home/
IIT, Kharagpur 721302 (WB)
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai 600036 (Tamil Nadu)
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai 600044 (Tamil Nadu)
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, 40 GST Road, P.O.Box No.1306, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai 600016 (Tamil Nadu)
Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh 160011
IIT, Kanpur 208016 - http://www.iitk.ac.in/aero/
Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014 (Bihar)
Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507
VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore 560008 (Karnataka)
Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008 (Karnataka) - http://www.hindustanacademy.com/
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 179, Kalidas Road, Dehradun 248001 (Uttaranchal)
9th August 2010, 06:25 PM
Sathishkannan

since your percentage is good you will mostly get seat in good college in the government quota itself so try to apply for the application form the seat allocation through government some famous universities may conduct entrance exam for the seat allocation.
1st October 2010, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

GUYS PLZZ HELP ME OUT!! WILL 1OTH MARKS BE A FACTOR IN THE ADMISSION OF aeronautical engineering? PLZZ HELP ME OUT I AM REALLY TENSED...REPLY ME ASS SOON AS POSSIBLE..

SHIVA
15th October 2010, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i can apply for punjab university.I got 85% in 2.reply as soon as possible.
15th October 2010, 10:52 PM
vik111

Dear,

Did you've given ant entrance exams? i think you must be aware about the competitive exams of IIT'S & NIT'S i.e. JEE & AIEEE. if you have given & qualified any of these exams then there was a chance that you can get admission in good Aeronautical engineering college. you just can't be depend on your 12th marks.

all the best
22nd October 2010, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

do 10th marks put in consideration in aeronautical engg
23rd December 2010, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th in 1998 with 94%
can i appear in entranc exam of 2011
12th March 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

not good info is there on this site ......
23rd March 2011, 01:10 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
congratulations!!!!
you scored well in boards there are very colleges giving admissions by looking at 12th percentage ,

most colleges offer admissions through entrance test including iit's , nit's , etc.

but in your state you can get admissions through state eligibility.

thank
23rd April 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i need llb course how it posible . i passed the HS plz reply me or ph 9332446120/9475640643 Sanjeev kr Bhagat
4th May 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

i passed my board exams with 95 percentage marks.now are there any colleges which offer admission for b.tech programmes with this percentage?
13th May 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get admission in aeronautical engeering on 12 basis?
15th May 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i got 96.33 in pcm can i get admission into aeronautical engineering can u tell me the college in which i can get admission with out capitation fees
16th May 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i got marks.....
physics-39
maths-35
chemistry-36
can i get admission in aeronotical or B.tech in pune or other state ?
which is best college 4 me in pune ?
i am elegible 2 give donation ....
plz reply me soon.....thanks......
26th May 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i got 92% in 12th. now i want to get a seat in aeronautical engineering in A.P. i wrote EAMCET Exam also. what is the best way to get a seat in good colllege. and what is the procedure. please tell me sir.
29th May 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how much percentage is necessary to get admission in aeronautical engg. in mumbai? i will be appearing for 10 2 exam next year and what entrance exam should i give to get site easily in IIT college of powai.
please reply fast.
2nd June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 50.33% in 12th.can i get admission for aeronautical engg,in Nifad.
5th June 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i got 93 in physics 95 chem and 80 in math that is 89.33
i want to do btech in mech and mtech in aero
if i do b tech in mech from private then can i do m tech in gov institute
pls reply to me soon
rahul dubey
[email protected]
15th November 2011, 11:05 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

First of all congrats for a good score in your 12th exams. But most of the good colleges, which offer aeronautical engineering conduct an entrance exam.Some of the best colleges are IIT (Mumbai, Chennai), bharat institute for aeronautical engineering and technology.
Indian institute of aeronautical engineering and Information technology, hindustan college of engineering, academy of aerospace and aviation, nehru college of aeronautics and applied science and so on. Fees could vary for each college, Better to check out the details on these colleges.
13th June 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i get 90% marksm in12th &92 inaieee.can i get admission in aeronotical college.
himanshu dubey
15th June 2012, 11:48 PM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

congratulations!!!!

most colleges offer admissions thru entrance test including iit's , nit's , etc.

Thanks
16th June 2012, 12:52 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi dear chintan ,

congratulations!!!!

best of luck...!!
thanks
25th June 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

sir, ihave got 233 mark in kerala engineering entrance exam 2012 and also got 95% in pcm
25th June 2012, 05:59 PM
babu91

hello dear chintan ,

congratulations!!!!

best of luck...!!
thank you
8th July 2012, 07:14 PM
ankur bana

The best colleges are as follws:-
iit mumbai
iit kharagpur
iit kanpur
iit chennai institute of aviation technologyvsm institute of aerospace engineeringhinduatan electronics
14th October 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

howmany mark in12th& jee exam for become Aeronautics Engineering
how am i do the study in 11th & 12th

please reply
20th November 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in aeronautical engg (b tech) without any entrance after10 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?