21st March 2011, 02:46 PM
snjha0007

Admission to B.Ed in any recognized university in India after 40% marks in B.A?

i want to adminitatin in B.ed any where in india Recognised university regular OR Distance i have only 40% marks in BA Plz help me i very needed Plz send University Name State and Fee

23rd April 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to B.Ed in any recognized university in India after 40% marks in B.A?

dear sir,
we have a consultancy named caree wings consultant, dealing with various kind of services, we would like to provide services to thos students who would like to parsue b.ed course through correspondence, now i would like to know that :-
a) what are those university who provide b.ed course through correspondence,
b) what are the terms and condition if we being a consultant would only councelling the interested students to do the b.ed course from the interested university?
c) what would be the total fee for admission as well as what would be our income?
d) how the students would be in your contact after taking admission,
e) when and how would the students would get their study materials as well other services,
f) when and how the university would conduct the exam,
please provide us with these information, i would be very thank full.
looking forward
thanks & best regards
Md.Tarique
ceo
17th June 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to B.Ed in any recognized university in India after 40% marks in B.A?

How and when students who got 40% in B.com can take admission in B.Ed in any university in Haryana.
18th June 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 40% marks in b.com i already have 10 yrs of teaching experience now i want to do B.ED. through correspondence help and guide me
7th April 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have secures 43.6% marks in B.A. can i take the admission in B.ED in any university in haryana
2nd May 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i got the 41 % in b.com.Can i get the b.ed addmission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?