29th May 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?

How can i become school teacher , I have just completed by btech [instrumentation] from INDER PRASTHA UNVERSITY DELHI. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree? Please provide me the information soon as possible.

SHIVANI

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  2. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  3. How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard? Whole Procedure to become a Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  6. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  7. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. Which course should I do to become a teacher in government school? Procedure for the course?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for changing school in 12th?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in school?
  13. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  14. Can I join degree college after completion of M.Ed degree as a government teacher? What will the salary package for the same?
  15. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  18. Can I join as a school teacher after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech course in Electronics and Communication?
10th June 2015, 06:58 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?

To become a school teacher, you need to have a BEd. degree.

The eligibility criteria for the same is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BEd.
11th June 2015, 12:30 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?

You will have to complete your Master Degree or you will have to complete the course of B.Ed.
It will be best for you to complete the Master Degree and then look for the job.
Once you complete your Master Degree many opportunities will open up for you.
You can also go and teach in Engineering Colleges or you can teach in Schools according to your choice and opportunity.
So complete your Master Degree as soon as possible.
3rd September 2018, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do B.Tech to join a public school as a teacher even after completing Masters degree in engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?