17th June 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission for B.Ed session(Direct Admission) with colleges affiliated with reputed university?

Greetings,

Admission for B.Ed Session 2011-12 (Direct admission) with colleges affiliated with reputed university.

Fees ranging from 65000 to 90000.

Warm Regards,
EduSultanz
0124-3063868

Related Questions:
  1. Whether I should go for B.Sc mathematics from a good college or engineering from a private non-valued college?
  2. Which one has better job opportunities among M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Chemistry?
  3. Criteria for M.Tech admission in Affiliated colleges of MG university?
  4. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Admission in M.Tech without GATE score in Reputed Colleges and Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  7. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  8. List of Maharshi Dayanand University affiliated colleges offering M.Sc(Genetics)? Admission procedure for this course?
  9. Any reputed university from where i can get admission in p.hd with 53% in m.a.?
  10. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  11. Do I have to apply for the colleges and give their exams which are affiliated by the IMU separately after qualifying IMUCET? Will I get admission to IMU affiliated colleges directly?
  12. Is maths compulsory for admission in B.Com (hons) at DU? -- [New]
  13. How many seats allotted for diploma students in JNTU?
  14. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours?
  15. How to get admission in WBUT affiliated colleges for engineering?
  16. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  17. Colleges in which I can do B.Ed Teaching Training course in Delhi/NCT? Last date of admission?
  18. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
12th November 2011, 08:55 PM
Beready

Default Re: Admission for B.Ed session(Direct Admission) with colleges affiliated with reputed university?

friend,

yes i know about it .
but what the question you want to ask,
you are not telling anything in details ,
then how can i help.
good luck.
17th January 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for B.Ed session(Direct Admission) with colleges affiliated with reputed university?

B.Ed Admission in 2012, when notification will issue & what is the procedure & year for passing B.Ed.
17th January 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I want ato know that what is the tentative date for displaying the date of B.Ed Admission Form 2012. What is the procedure & what time is required to complete the B.Ed that means duration of B.Ed study
Gouri Shankar Ram
26th May 2012, 06:02 PM
Priyank (Unregistered)

Hello sir,
i want to admit in b.ed. 2012 from gujarat..what is the procedure of it?
Reply soon
my email id [email protected]
26th July 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i get direct admission in B.Ed in up for session 2012-13 .
2nd October 2012, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

i want to do B.ed in session 2012-13 ... from TMU ..aur anyother recognized univ. can i get direct adm,, what is the process and fee .. plz tell me at [email protected]
6th April 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I wanna admission in b.ed. 2014-2015.
Plz tell me process.
And college list in up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?