10th June 2016, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of taking up diploma course after completion of 10th standard?

My son studying in 10 class at KOTA, Rajasthan by CBSE. After 10 class pass I want a diploma course for him at VIRAR, Maharashtra in electrical stream. How can it's possible?please guide to me? Can you please provide me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  3. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion?
  4. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  5. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  7. How can I do graduation right after completion of 10th standard pass and completion of ITI diploma course?
  8. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  9. Which course to do after completion of 10th standard? Diploma or 11th and 12th?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of 10th standard?
  11. What are the diploma courses in financial accounting after completion of 10th standard in India? Any institutes that offer correspondence course?
  12. How to get diploma after 10th class?
  13. Is there any possibilities of taking Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in E&C?
  14. What percentage marks is required to do diploma in Electronics after completion of 10th standard?
  15. Which diploma course I can choose after completion of 10th standard which provide me confirm job with good salary?
  16. Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years?
  17. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  18. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
10th June 2016, 01:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of taking up diploma course after completion of 10th standard?

To get admission in Diploma course after passing class 10th, your son has to qualify the entrance test conducted by the institute where he wants to seek admission. Admission is given on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam and rank in the merit list.
Syllables of the exam is on the basis of 10th standard.
10th June 2016, 02:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of taking up diploma course after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a Government recognised Board.

Admissions in Diploma course in Maharashtra State are done through Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) which is conducted by Directorate Of Technical Education (DTE) through online submission procedure. Eligibility criteria required to participate in CAP is mentioned below :-

=> You must be an Indian National.

=> You should have passed 10th standard examination with Mathematics, General Science and English subjects with minimum aggregate of 35% marks from Maharashtra State Board of Education or any other equivalent board recognised by State/ Central Government.

To participate in CAP for getting admission in Diploma course, you must have to fill up online application form at www.dtemaharashtra.gov .in/poly2014. You need to confirm the online option form by login into your account. The provisional merit list will be displayed at Maharashtra DTE official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov .in/poly2014. If your name is in the merit list, that means, you have been allotted a seat in first year of Diploma in Engineering course, you can check the details of your seat in which college you have allotted at the DTE Maharashtra official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov .in/poly2014. Once, you have allotted a seat, you need to report in the college before last date of confirmation, confirming that you are willing to join in the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?