2nd June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Will the admission into B.Com degree be on the merit basis or entrance basis?

If i want to seek admission for a bcom degree, have i to appear for entrance test or it will be according to the merit basis ? could u please brief me details about the entrance exam and its process

29th June 2011, 10:09 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Will the admission into B.Com degree be on the merit basis or entrance basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i want to seek admission for a bcom degree, have i to appear for entrance test or it will be according to the merit basis ? could u please brief me details about the entrance exam and its process
Dear Friend,

It depends upon one college to another that what criteria is being followed by them. some cater for Percentage and few other take test for admission. You can take exact details from the college where you sought admission.

Generally admission to B Com degree course is given on the basis of the marks secured by the students on 12th standard.

Regards,

Ramjash
31st August 2011, 01:21 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: Will the admission into B.Com degree be on the merit basis or entrance basis?

sir,different colleges has different criteria of admission some colleges conduct entrance exam and some give on the basis of 10+2 merit.
All the best.
14th July 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission date of entry test for b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?