2nd November 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc in Correspondence mode after completion of 12th?

What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc in Correspondence mode after completion of 12th? Can you please give me the complete steps which I have to follow for the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon!

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  5. Am i eligible for Major IT companies interviews after doing BSc IT and MSc IT in correspondence?
  6. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  7. Eligibility for Major IT companies after doing BSc IT through correspondence mode?
  8. Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?
  9. Can I do BSc IT(Correspondence)? Is it beneficial to do after passing 12th and while pursuing C.A?
  10. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  11. How can I complete my 12th through correspondence? What is the procedure?
  12. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  14. M.Sc in furniture designing or in environmental is best after B.Sc in interior designing?
  15. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  16. Can i enhance my technical qualification in correspondence mode after ITI?
  17. How to do ICWA after doing BSc IT in distance mode from PTU?
  18. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
16th August 2016, 12:50 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc in Correspondence mode after completion of 12th?

Yes, candidates passed 10+2 are eligible to get admission in bachelor of science. To get admission the general eligibility is candidate must have passed 10+2 with science stream.

The admission in correspondence is offered on the merit score even there is also entrance examination for admission. But Delhi university conducts admission on the basis of merit basis.

For admission in DU visit at www.sol.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?