21st May 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BDS College is possible having compartment in Chemistry?

Please, tell me that child has got 50% in 12th boards examination, but has got compartment in chemistry. Will she be able to get admission in BDS college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can compartment students take counselling of AIEEE and Punjab CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Compartment in 1 subject(eco) in class 12th
  3. Can I get admission in B.Ed course in any good university even if I posses a compartment in graduation?
  4. Can I do B.Tech without wasting a year if I have got a compartment in Chemistry in 12th? Can I get admission if I clear with more than 50%?
  5. Can I get BDS college after clearing my Physics exam? I got compartment in Physics
  6. How to get admission in BDS or MBBS after failing in Chemistry?
  7. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  8. Can I get admission in BCA if i have compartment in Chemistry in class 12th
  9. Can I get admission in Biotech if I have a compartment in Chemistry?
  10. When is the Chemistry compartment exam?
  11. Can I get admission in BDS if secured 22766 rank in EAMCET? Admission fee of BDS colleges?
  12. Can I appear for AIEEE and IIT JEE if I have compartment in maths and chemistry? Will I get a good college? Any chance for Aeronautical Stream?
  13. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  14. Important topics of Chemistry for 12th compartment exam
  15. Can I get admission in any government college offering MBBS or BDS after scoring 19452 in CPMT?
  16. Cutoff marks for BDS in RUHS? Can I get admission in any government college for BDS program
  17. Age limit for DM entrance exam in Bhuvaneshwar University?
  18. Can I get admission in COMEDK college? I have compartment in Maths
31st May 2016, 09:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BDS College is possible having compartment in Chemistry?

BDS stands for Bachelor of Dental Science and it is a bachelor degree course after pursuing which you will step towards becoming a dentist.

To be eligible for admission in the same course in government medical college you will have to clear NEET.

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance test and it is a common entrance examination which is held for selection of students for their BDS course from medical colleges funded by both Central government and State government.

For appearing in the same examination you need to have the qualifications given below:-

You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years and 25 years till the 31st December of that year in which you will pursue the first year of your degree course. Relaxation of 5 years is applicable for reserved category candidate.

You must have either completed your higher secondary school degree or must be in the final year of same degree course with PCB group with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognised board.

Since you have managed above 50% aggregate in your board examination but having compartment in the Chemistry you are not eligible for same course for this year but once you clear your compartmental examination you will be eligible for same examination next year.

For more details you can refer to the official link of NEET i.e; www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?