1st July 2012, 06:29 PM
noopoon tr

How to get admission in BDS or MBBS after failing in Chemistry?

I failed in Chemistry in AISSCE-2012 .
i want to get admission in BDS or MBBS .
will i be able to get admission in any of the course ?
can i get it through NRI Quota ?
My result is above 60% in PCB.
Any suggestion of colleges that accept this result ?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  3. What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?
  4. Will I be able to take admission in MBBS course while I am pursing BDS?
  5. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK?
  6. What is the admission procedure for MBBS and BDS
  7. Can I get admission in any government college offering MBBS or BDS after scoring 19452 in CPMT?
  8. Can I get admission for MBBS/BDS by appearing for medical CET? I am interested to do MBBS/BDS
  9. How can I get my BDS admission fees refunded if I did not get MBBS course, as earlier admission council assured me for the same?
  10. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  11. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
  12. What should I do to get admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  13. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any chance to get admission for MBBS, BDS?
  15. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
  16. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?
  17. Is it possible to do MBBS in UK after BDS?
  18. Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?
5th July 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BDS or MBBS after failing in Chemistry?

How to get admission in d.u. After getting fail in 1 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?