14th June 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Admission in engineering after passing 12th with 76% and 35% in MHT CET?

My son passed out 12th with 76% and 35% in mhcet, wants admission in engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in engineering after passing 12th with 76% and 35% in MHT CET?
  2. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  3. Is MHT CET required to get admission? Can I get admission after passing 12th?
  4. Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  6. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  7. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  8. MHT CET 2016 pattern and syllabus for engineering
  9. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  10. Admission in genetic engineering with 121 marks in MHT CET? -- [New]
  11. Best books for MHCET 2016 Engineering and Medical exams
  12. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  13. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  14. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Is it necessary to apply for MHT-CET to study B.Sc(Nursing) for NT-C candidate?
  16. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  17. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  18. Will I get an engineering seat after getting 81 marks in MHT CET exam? Criteria for getting admission in degree colleges?
13th July 2015, 01:03 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in engineering after passing 12th with 76% and 35% in MHT CET?

Let me tell you that your MHT CET score is very low. So you must not wait for the engineering counseling. Generally in engineering counseling all sorts of colleges participate. The government aided colleges are the best to choose from. Since they have very low fee and also they have good campus recruitment facilities. Many of the private engineering colleges too have good campus recruitment facilities. But then their semester fees are very high. Some even take 1 lac rupees as per semester fee. Then there are few colleges that are private and take the same amount mentioned above as semester fee. But they also take donations from students. They don't care about the ranks and scores. Once you give the donation you can get entry in the engineering course. Will you be able to provide that much donation? It sometimes gets really hefty.
Why don't you choose general streams for graduation? They have much better scopes of graduation than engineering stream. With 35% you would not make it in any good private engineering college. So your option would boil down to giving donations. So think about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?