2nd August 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission in genetic engineering with 121 marks in MHT CET?

I had cleared 12th class from Maharashtra with 81% and I had scored 121 marks in MHT CET. Can I take admission in genetic engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Merit list for genetic engineering of MHT CET?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in NEET and MHT-CET to study Genetic Engineering?
  3. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  4. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  5. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  6. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  7. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  8. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  9. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Which college form should I fill after scoring 121 marks in PCM group in MHT CET?
  11. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 95 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Can I appear for MHT-CET in year 2015?
  13. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  14. What are the chances of getting admission in engineering colleges after scoring 151 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  16. How can I get admission in any engineering colleges? I've got 45% marks in 12th , 26 marks in AIEEE and 74 marks in MHT-CET
  17. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
3rd August 2016, 03:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in genetic engineering with 121 marks in MHT CET?

Whether you will be getting admission in genetic engineering curse or not is the dilemma which can be cleared only once the cut-off marks has been declared, as without the cut-off being declared nothing can be said exactly about the chances of admission.

You should however wait for the cut-offs to be declared .
3rd August 2016, 06:19 PM
pk79
Junior Member+

Default Re: Admission in genetic engineering with 121 marks in MHT CET?

Yes you can get Admission in genetic engineering with 121 marks in MHT CET.

As per your rank following colleges in which you can try for admission:-

~MMMCOE,Karvenagar ,pune

~MITCOE,Kothrud,pune

~RMD Sinhgad COE, Warje

~ZEAL,Narhe,pune

~Modern COE,Shivajinagar,pune

There are other deemed colleges like Mukesh Patel Institute of Technology (NMIMS) but you need to give a separate entrance test for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?