5th May 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Is MHT CET required to get admission? Can I get admission after passing 12th?

Is mht-cet required to take admission or 12th passed is all right to pursue it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  2. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  3. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  4. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  5. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  6. How to get admission in JJ School through MHT CET? Marks required in MHT CET, AIEEE and 12th science?
  7. Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?
  8. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  9. Admission in engineering after passing 12th with 76% and 35% in MHT CET?
  10. Admission in government or private BAMS colleges based on MHT-CET scores?
  11. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  12. Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any special CET exam to get admission in Pharmacy? Can we get admission in Pharmacy on the basis of MHT CET?
  14. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  15. Marks required in MHT CET to get admission in private or government colleges to do BAMS -- [New]
  16. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  17. How to get admission in marine engineering?
  18. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What are the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
18th June 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MHT CET required to get admission? Can I get admission after passing 12th?

IS MHCET COMPULSORY FOR MANAGEMENT QUOTA OF ENGINEERING?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?