24th November 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission fee that is charged for BITS Pilani B.Tech course? What is the semester fees?

Pl let me know the admission fees that were charged for bit pillani b tech admission for the year 2011. Pl also let me know the each semester fees for 2011. I would also like to know how much a student seeking admission in 2012 will have to spend in 4 years for an undergraduate b tech course . Thanking you biman das

27th December 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission fee that is charged for BITS Pilani B.Tech course? What is the semester fees?

application forms of bits pilani
29th December 2011, 02:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission fee that is charged for BITS Pilani B.Tech course? What is the semester fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pl let me know the admission fees that were charged for bit pillani b tech admission for the year 2011. Pl also let me know the each semester fees for 2011. I would also like to know how much a student seeking admission in 2012 will have to spend in 4 years for an undergraduate b tech course . Thanking you biman das
BITSAT Examination Notification was already declared and Availiable in the official website, The Online Application Process was already started and If you are Interested then please fill the Online application form soon before the last date.

Schedule of Fee for academic year 2012-13 will be updated in second week of April 2012, So Please wait for Fresh Fees Structure, and till then check previous year Fees Structure of Integrated First Degrees.

Fees Structure of BITS Pilani :
--------------------------

>> Admission Fees : Rs 16,500

Semester Fees :

>> First Semester : Rs 62,500
>> Second Semester : Rs 62,500
>> Summer term : Rs 31,250

>> Students' Union fee : Rs 200

For Complete Fees : Click Here
29th December 2011, 03:32 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear .....
I am providing you the list from where you can get details information of fees structure of BITS Pilani .

In this you can get all information like hostel fees, semester fees , etc......

Good luck.........
30th December 2011, 08:19 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,BITSAT Examination Notification was already declared and Availiable in the official website, The Online Application Process was already started and If you are Interested then please fill the Online application form soon before the last date.
Schedule of Fee for academic year 2012-13 will be updated in second week of April 2012, So Please wait for Fresh Fees Structure, and till then check previous year Fees Structure of Integrated First Degrees.
Fees Structure of BITS Pilani :
Admission Fees : Rs 16,500

Semester Fees :
First Semester : Rs 62,500
Second Semester : Rs 62,500
Summer term : Rs 31,250
Students' Union fee : Rs 200
4th February 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1432106]Pl let me know the admission fees that were charged for bit pillani b tech admission for the year 2012 Pl also let me know the each semester fees for 2012. I would also like to know how much a student seeking admission in 2012 will have to spend in 4 years for an undergraduate b tech course . Thanking you [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?