27th August 2011, 06:03 PM
ankur vachhani

Admission in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical with 62%? Procedure to be followed for it?

i have completed b.e. mechanical.my aggregate percentage is 62%.should i get admission in germany.whichexam i have to give and what the procedure for that

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical with 62%? Procedure to be followed for it?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech? -- [New]
  7. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  8. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  9. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of universities for M.Tech in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical stream?
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for higher studies after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering with 75% marks?
  13. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  14. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  15. Is there any entrance exam or procedure to do MS in Germany?
  16. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  17. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  18. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
13th February 2016, 01:36 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical with 62%? Procedure to be followed for it?

Yes you can get admission for the course of MS in Germany.
You need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of MS in Germany.
You will need a good academic track record throughout your career to be eligible for admission to the Best Universities of Germany.
Once you are able to do so you will be eligible for admission to the course of MS in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?