15th November 2011, 11:54 PM
gurjant15292

How may I get admission in Germany for higher studies after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering with 75% marks?

hi sir iam gurjant singh from punjab . i have scored 75% in my b.tech in mechanical engg. can i get admission in any germany university for my further degree of m.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  2. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  3. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  4. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  5. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  6. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  8. Is Germany a better option or US? I am a last year engineering student
  9. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  10. Higher studies options after mechanical engineering btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in M.Tech courses in Germany after completing BTech in Mechanical Engineering -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks?
  13. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  14. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  15. Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  17. Valuable higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
28th May 2012, 09:03 PM
devi.lakshmi

Default Re: How may I get admission in Germany for higher studies after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering with 75% marks?

Masters degree is 2 year duration in Germany. Tuition fees in German university can be wave off if you get DAAD scholarship. Then you need to pay only the living cost. For admission to Masters degree, you need to fill application form of the concern university(Form can be down loaded from University website),along with that you need to submit all academics, 2 Recommendation letters from teacher/lecturer(lor) & Statement of Purpose(SOP) & need to submit it to International office of concern University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?