27th August 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

On what basis are CAT questions prepared? Fee structure for the exam?

on which basic the cat question wil b prepare?and about fee structure i wanna

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria of CAT entrance exam along with fee structure? Fee structure of IIM and non IIM institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fee structure for MBA through CAT?
  3. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?
  4. Course duration and fee structure of Erudite, Kolkata for CAT classes?
  5. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam?
  6. From when I should start preparation of CAT being a B.Sc(Economics) 3rd year student? List of coaching classes with fee structure in Chennai?
  7. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  8. What is the fee structure for CAT/MAT?
  9. How should I prepare for CAT exam? I am a BBA student
  10. Apart from government free seats how many seats are there in CAT A and CAT B for MBBS this year in AP? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering MBA course in airport and aviation management through other than CAT exam?
  12. Should I join IIM if I have scored less percentage in CAT exam? Fee structure of the course?
  13. What is the fee structure for MBA in IIM B?
  14. What is the difference in CAT MBA and ICET MBA? What is the fee structure, scholarships and post MBA salary?
  15. How to prepare for CAT? What is the fee structure? I am in final year of B.Com
  16. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  17. Cutoff list of last years of AIEEE exam for admission in ECE? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the admission criteria followed in sushant school of art and architecture to do B.Arch course? -- [New]
13th February 2016, 01:30 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: On what basis are CAT questions prepared? Fee structure for the exam?

CAT question is prepared as per IIM which has the duty to formulate the question paper for that year.
There are 3 parts for the CAT question paper. The English part, the Logical Reasoning Part and the Quantitative Aptitude part.
These 3 parts remain same every year and the questions given each year vary.
These are the parts on which the CAT question paper is formed.
The Fee structure varies a lot and the variation is a lot so you need to mention the College to get a detailed Fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?