29th May 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission in government colleges of Gujarat for studies after Diploma?

I have appeared for the ty diploma in computer field in mumbai and i wish to continue my studies (i.e degree) from gujarat government college.. what is the criteria for admission into degree ..and have i hve to appear for any entrance exam or something?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  2. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  3. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  4. Colleges offering admission in Diploma in Architecture at Gujarat?
  5. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  6. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  7. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  8. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?
  10. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  11. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  12. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  13. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  14. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  15. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  16. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  17. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  18. List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student?
31st May 2015, 04:32 PM
maybach

Default Re: Admission in government colleges of Gujarat for studies after Diploma?

The government colleges in Gujarat consider the

- AIEEE score or the

- State level exam performance

for the admission in the degree course.
So, you have to appear in any of the two so that you get an admission in the colleges of Gujarat.

The eligibility for the State level entrance exam are-
>> Intermediate pass
>> Originally living in Gujarat or Dadar and Nagar haveli
>> Parents of Gujarat origin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?