31st May 2015, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Mumbai University with 94 marks in the exam?

Is it possible to get admission in Mumbai University with 94 marks in the exam? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria and the cut off they will expect? What is the procedure followed to get the admission in the college? Please give me the complete details!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  2. Can I get admission in LLB after completing B.com with 37% marks and passing MSW with 56% from Mumbai University?
  3. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  4. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  5. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  6. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  7. Can I get admission in Law college in Mumbai University after scoring 45% marks in B.Com
  8. Is there any entrance test to pass for admission in BVSc course in Mumbai? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in BVSc in Mumbai? Is the BVSc course available in any private university in Maharashtra?
  9. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  10. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  11. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  14. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  15. Can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 85 marks in CET?
  16. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  17. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  18. Marks required to get admission in Mumbai in CET exam?
31st May 2015, 04:23 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Mumbai University with 94 marks in the exam?

Well to get admission in university of Mumbai in any course related to Under graduate programme candidate need to score atleast 90% above in their 10+2 examination for general category whereas for SC/ST/OBC category they required 75% and above in 10+2 examination.

Admission is done on the basis of enterance examination and also considering the marks of 10+2 while making the final merit list of any UG Courses for admission.

You can go through website of university of Mumbai for further information like fees, admission dates and all or you can visit the college office too for clarification of any doubts.

Address:
For General Enquiry Contact

Fort Campus: 22708700.
Kalina Campus: 26543000 / 26543300.

Contact Address

Registrar
University of Mumbai
M.G. Road
Fort
Mumbai-400 032.

For Only University Website Enquiry Contact

University Computerisation Centre

[email protected]
31st May 2015, 05:36 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Mumbai University with 94 marks in the exam?

Mumbai University is one of the best universities available in India for Higher Studies.

94% marks is a very good score and you can get admission in any of the best colleges within this university.
Eligibility criteria for admission in Bachelors degree are
-Candidate must passed higher secondary examination with minimum of 55% marks.
-Candidates appearing in examination of Higher Secondary certificate are also eligible to apply for admission.

Eligibility criteria also vary according to courses opted to study.

Also, cutoff marks for admission in any course depends upon the type of course chosen .

As the subject and stream are not cleared in the query ,so, it is not possible to tell about the cutoff marks of all the subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?