3rd July 2017, 11:08 PM
Mumtaz Microbiologist

Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology

Dear sir i have done BS 4 year microbiology now can i do 2 year master in Mass communication ?

Related Questions:
  1. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  2. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  3. How much should I score in 10+2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?
  4. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  6. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  7. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  8. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  9. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  10. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  11. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  12. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  14. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
  15. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for pursuing BA in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  17. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  18. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
4th July 2017, 09:53 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology

Yes, you can study masters in mass communication because any candidate who have completed their graduation in any stream are eligible to study mass communication. The full details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation degree or any equivalent degree in any stream with a fair percentage from any recognised university.
- Most of the colleges don't have age limit but some colleges prefer the candidates below 30 years.

The admission are given based on the performance in the previous year and some colleges give admission by conducting entrance test. If the candidate clears the entrance test they'll be called for personal interview based on their performance they'll give you admission.
4th July 2017, 11:52 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for the Masters in mass communication if you have done your graduation from recognized university and also must not have any backlogs.
*** Also make sure that your age should not be more than 30 years.

Institute where you can do Master in mass communication is
>> Symbiosis Institute of mass communication, Pune
>> Indian Institute of mass communication, Delhi
>> Asian college of Journalism , Chennai
4th July 2017, 10:57 PM
perthc

Hi,

As you said that you have done BS -4 year microbiology.So you can do Masters in Mass Communication.

However there are some universities which do not accept application who belong to Engineering or Medical streams.So in that case there will be an issue.

But the eligibility for admission to MA in Mass Communication is --->

~~You should have a Bachelor degree in any stream of minimum 3 years duration.

It is not compulsory to have a Bachelor degree in Journalism or Mass communication but it certainly gives you an advantage.
5th July 2017, 05:23 PM
LiyaSharan

Arrow Re: Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumtaz Microbiologist View Post
Dear sir i have done BS 4 year microbiology now can i do 2 year master in Mass communication ?
Hi.. You can go for Master course in Journalism and Mass Communication as you are a graduate. Leading institutes to pursue PG in Mass Communication in India are Jamia Milia MCRC, Christ university, Lovely Professional University, IIMC, Loyola College etc. You can build an enjoyable career after your MA in Mass Com if you really ambitious towards it.
6th July 2017, 06:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

After BS in microbiology, you can apply for PG degree in Mass Communication.

Eligibility criteria for PG degree in Mass Communication is the candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline. However, Bachelor in Journalism/media studies is preferred and considered an added advantage.
6th July 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done b.a.2012, now I want take admission in m.a.regular ,can I take admission regular
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?