27th August 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?

Respected sir/Madam,

I want to do phd in mass communication. Please give me information in detail for phd admission in mass communication. What is procedure of admission?
Thanx.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  3. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  5. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  6. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  7. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  8. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  9. How to do Ph.d in mass communication from Central Rajasthan University? Procedure for admission?
  10. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  11. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  12. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  14. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  16. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  17. Can I study PhD in Management being a Mass Communication postgraduate?
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
28th August 2015, 01:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/Madam,

I want to do phd in mass communication. Please give me information in detail for phd admission in mass communication. What is procedure of admission?
Thanx.

The candidate will be eligible for admission and registration of PhD course provided he/she has Master's Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication with 55% marks and an M.Phil or 5 years of experience in media Industry/Teaching/Research in mass communication. This is the basic eligibility and there is no age limit to do a PhD. The minimum duration is 2 years and the maximum duration is 5 years. You can contact the IGNOU for further details. If you want to study from some other university means the eligibility may change for that one has to contact the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?