28th October 2016, 02:43 PM
Rocking_deb

How much should I score in 10+2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and I will be appearing for the boards next year. After completing my Higher secondary education I want to join Mass Communication and Multimedia. I want to know what is the minimum percentage required for admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of M.Sc in Multimedia & Mass Communication?
  2. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  3. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  5. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  6. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  7. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  8. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  10. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  11. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  12. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  13. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  15. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  16. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
  17. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation? -- [New]
  18. What shall I do after completion of Mass communications course with 62%?
8th November 2016, 01:23 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How much should I score in 10+2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocking_deb View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and I will be appearing for the boards next year. After completing my Higher secondary education I want to join Mass Communication and Multimedia. I want to know what is the minimum percentage required for admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?

There are minimum 60% marks required to do the Mass communication and multimedia course.

Mass communication is a 2 years duration course in Journalism.
It is a post graduation course.
You should have a Bachelor degree for this course.
Total fee structure for this course is around 50000 to 3 Lakhs.
19th February 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should I score in 10 2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?

What is to be done to get into Xavier Institute of Communication after appearing for XII boards and scoring 89%?
2nd June 2017, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should I score in 10 2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?

After complete 12th with arts I want to know that how much % is need to take admission in mass media
15th June 2019, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply in mass communication as i got 42% in 10 2 for granted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?