20th January 2011, 04:22 PM
peermohamed

Admission to MBBS for NRI student in GOVT colleges of Tamilnadu

I am currently studying in Muscat. coming 2011 feb iam going to write +2 exam. I am an NRI student.
what is the procedue to apply MBBS in government colleges in tamil nadu. Is there any entrance exam. Please provide in detail

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to MBBS for NRI student in GOVT colleges of Tamilnadu
  2. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  3. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  4. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  5. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure for admission for MBBS course from one state to another for NRI student?
  7. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
  8. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  9. Will I get MBBS seat in government or private medical college(Govt Quota) after scoring 197.5 cutoff in Tamilnadu MBBS under BC community?
  10. How to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu after completing 12th from Oman?
  11. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  12. How to study MBBS in Tamilnadu? I am studying in 12th in Dubai and I am a NRI
  13. What would be the donation for MBBS seat in Tamilnadu or Karnataka under NRI quota
  14. Am I eligible for NRI seat in government/non government college for PG in clinical esteem? What is the fee structure?
  15. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  17. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  18. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
29th January 2011, 12:58 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission to MBBS for NRI student in GOVT colleges of Tamilnadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by peermohamed View Post
I am currently studying in Muscat. coming 2011 feb iam going to write +2 exam. I am an NRI student.
what is the procedue to apply MBBS in government colleges in tamil nadu. Is there any entrance exam. Please provide in detail
Dear Friend;

Warm Greeting for the day;

For NRI students there is no need to write any test you can take admission direct but you have to Pay the fee according to the NRI curriculum .

There are few university which provides such offer:

* B.V.Sc. & A.H. and B.F.S -Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University

* Sri Ramchandra Medical College,chennai

* Co-Operative Academy of Professional Education (CAPE)

* Stanly Medical college,chennia

* Kilpauk Medical college,chennia

* CMC,Vellore

Thanks

29th January 2011, 02:55 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

There are various institutes that offer the course of MBBS in the state. These are Madras Medical College and Research Institute, Madurai Medical College, Coimbatore Medical College, etc.

These colleges have state of the art infrastructure as well as modern medical teaching staff.

List of Top Colleges:

1. Kilpauk Medical College

2 Madras Medical College and Research Institute

3 Tanjavur Medical College

4 Coimbatore Medical College

5 Madurai Medical College

6 Madras Medical College and Research Institute

7 Stanley Medical College

8 Kilpauk Medical College

9 Madurai Medical College

10 Tanjavur Medical College

Good luck..........
1st February 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for medical college through online i am a NRI student
10th March 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 12th std as an NRI student. Let me know the details of MBBS admission under NRI quota in the medical colleges in Chennai and Mangalore.
10th March 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 12th as an NRI. Let me know the details of MBBS admission under NRI quota in the medical colleges of Mangalore and Chennai.
11th March 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

For Admission under Management/NRO quota in South India.Kindly Contact Student Care- 08123331970 or mail us- [email protected]
24th March 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure
12th April 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

;436749]My daughter is studying in 12th std as an NRI student. Let me know the details of MBBS admission under NRI quota in the medical colleges in Chennai and Mangalore.[/QUOTE]

for admission for mbbs under NRI quota in the medical colleges in chennai and mangalore........contact email;- [email protected] or call at +919995840632.............................fees concession and good guidance and service....................contact fast for your valuable seat for mbbs.............yours faithfully prashob
pro
admission department
15th April 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

guys, i was just wondering if any of u knew which chennai medical colleges have the best dorms?
15th April 2011, 10:41 AM
ramn.94

hey guys. i was just wondering if any of u knew which chennai medical colleges have the best dorms??
22nd April 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying 12th std in Kerala, India. I am working as NRI and she is having NRI visa. I want to know the details of NRI quota including fee and others
28th April 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has written her 2 examination in March 2011. Is there any NRI Sponsorship quota for MBBS in Government medical colleges, Chennai. How much will be the fees? When to approach for admission. Whom should be contacted.
12th May 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

is there a quota for tamil nadu born educated elsewhere students in mbbs admission in tn govt med colleges. if yes what is the criteria? how to apply
15th May 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Bsc nursing application last date
16th May 2011, 09:16 PM
ravibaskar

mail me at ravibasskar@gmail regarding procedure for admission(nri quota as well as management quota) into any medical college in chennai....thx...
20th May 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

DIRECT ADMISSION UNDER NRI QUOTA IN TOP MEDICAL COLLEGES OF INDIA. CONTACT AT: 919796442105, 919419110579 or Mail us at : [email protected]
6th June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in XII grade now in Dubai. Kindly advice how to get NRI Quota admission for MBBS in CMC Vellore or Apollo hospital Madras.
15th June 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Please inform me about the mbbs fee structure at [email protected]
19th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

HI,My daughter is studying in class 8th in kenya.class 9th onwards she'll study in india.Is she eligible to get admission in govt.medical colleges in tamilnadu?we are not NRI.
PLEASE suggest us?
22nd June 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

FOR ADMISSION UNDER MANAGEMENT/NRI QUOTA CONTACT 9500172150
2nd July 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

hey i need to know what is the fee to study medicine in tamil nadu including accomodation
6th July 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

vacancy position for SC ST candidates
6th July 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

how many seats available in tuticorin medical college in NRI quota and what is the fee structure and what is the procedure to apply. please give me in deatil. OGC. Muscat.
9th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,My daughter is studying in class 8th in kenya.class 9th onwards she'll study in india.Is she eligible to get admission in govt.medical colleges in tamilnadu?we are not NRI.
PLEASE suggest us?
i had a friend she just like ur daughter joined here on her 9th standard from kenya........every thing was normal for her
i think it will be fine....
16th July 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

My son is an NRI student will be completing 12 th standard - CBSE in March 2012.Let me know how to apply for govt medical colleges in Tamil nadu, Fee structure and all procedures.

Thanks
16th July 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

any vacancies for engg. ece group for admission in anna university
26th August 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
In the early days, take my Salaam along with you are welcome. I hope that you are all well by the grace of almighty Allah. However, I am Bangladeshi student. I am reading in class xii at moment. My HSC exam will be started in 5th April, 2012. But I want to get MBBS degree from India. But I think, it is very difficult to choose a correct Medical College in India under my ability, attitude, choice, account balance and others. At present, what can I do for admission in 2012? what is the procedue to apply MBBS in government colleges in tamil nadu. Is there any entrance exam. Please provide in detail[/QUOTE]
Please reply. I am waiting in support of your helpful answer. May Allah bless you?

Yours faithfully with thanks-
MD. ABDUL MOMIN

Make happy speak to-
Mobile receiver: +8801821620900,
+8801717852248,
+8801923713508
Electronic mail: [email protected]
18th October 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My daughter is studying 10th in Dubai. She is going to study 11th and 12th in Tamilnadu. While joining college is she eligible to get admission in engineering in ordinary quota?or she will be admitted in nri quota only?Please advice
1st January 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is mirvais i am from afghanistan kabul .i passed the matric examintaion from nowshera pakistan and i passed the fsc from peshawar pakistan .now i want to get admission in university and i am very poor and my father is died.thak u and pleaze give me information this is my email [email protected]
4th January 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

fee structure in range for mbbs for neplese student plz mail me in [email protected]
23rd April 2012, 06:20 PM
suryakumary.r

Thumbs up Re: Admission to MBBS for NRI student in GOVT colleges of Tamilnadu

sir/madum:
I want to joint the cource from MBBS for government college of medical science. the area of college in thanjavure, trichy, chennai,thirunelvely or any other place in tamilnadu
12th October 2012, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

sir/ madam,

my son is studying in 7 th std. in muscat as i want to know that if he complete his schooling here till 10th or 12th. wether he will be eligible to get admission in M.B.B.S in ordinary quota in ANDHRA PRADESH. Please send me your valuble advice on my e-mail. [email protected]
8th July 2013, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

my daughter is studying 11th grade in usa after completing her 12th grade she wanted to join medicine in govt. colleges in chennai, what is the procedure
8th July 2013, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

my daughter is an NRI - Indian completing 12th grade in USA wants to study MBBS (goverment qota )in tamilNadu, we can't afford capitation fees, please let me know the Admission procedure and fees Structure
19th December 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 12th in salalah., oman.. I hav been in india till 4th STD. Am I a NRI according to tamil nadu government? ?. Pls help. .
8th June 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

mu daughter studied in Oman from 5th to 8th. From 9th to 12th in Tamilnadu -India, she can eligible to get MBBS or Engineering in tamil nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?