30th March 2016, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?

Hi Sir,
I am student from Bangladesh. I want to get admission in MBBS in AIIMS. So can you help me to know the MBBS admission procedure for NRI students and total cost for MBBS program in AIIMS?

Related Questions:
  1. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  2. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  3. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  4. Admission to AIIMS MBBS for NRI?
  5. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  6. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  7. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  8. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee expenses to study MBBS in Government Medical colleges for SC students?
  10. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Fee expenses to study MBBS in India for foreign students?
  13. Fee expenses of MBBS in Kalinga University for merit students?
  14. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  15. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  16. Details of eligibility and admission procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS on 12th basis? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  18. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
7th April 2016, 08:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?

The eligible NRI candidates who are seeking for the admission in MBBS under AIIMS are directed not to fill the application form rather than they should apply for the admission to the Government of India through their diplomatic channels. The nominations are made by the Government of India.
The fee structure to study MBBS for NRI students in AIIMS is Rs. 970 per annum.
9th April 2016, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?

Hi sir My name is samir jaiswar and I have completed my 12th with PCMB and IT
I had a one year gap, and Now I wanna go for my graduation with B.Sc IT.I got 61.01% in 12th. How can I get Admissions.
And where.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?