18th September 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How to study MBBS in Tamilnadu? I am studying in 12th in Dubai and I am a NRI

Good morning, respected sir and mam
I am studing +2 in dubai and i am a NRI. i would like to study MBBS in tamil nadu .Please can you say.what are the requirments for goverment medical collage? How much mark is required for cut-off?
please reply

thank you
sameera
dubai

12th October 2016, 03:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MBBS in Tamilnadu? I am studying in 12th in Dubai and I am a NRI

1. There is no quota for NRI candidates in government medical colleges. You can not get admission in government medical college being a Non Resident Indian. However, NRI candidates are eligible to get admission in private medical colleges on basis of NEET scorecard. 15% seats under seats in private medical colleges are under management quota and they can take admission of NRI but only on basis of NEET scorecard.

2. To apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, you must have done 10+2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects. You can apply for NEET 2017 for which notification will be released in December, 2016.

3. NEET is of 720 marks and for admission in good private medical college, you must score more than 500 marks.
6th May 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MBBS in Tamilnadu? I am studying in 12th in Dubai and I am a NRI

Sir my daughter expecting 394 marks in 2019 NEET exam.will she get admission for mbbs in any colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?