23rd May 2010, 10:57 PM
Bhagyashree Kulkarni

Admission procedure for Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?

Dear Sir
Please inform us the admission procedure for aeronautical engg course or aerospace course in one of the institutions especially at pune for the academic year . I have passed 10+2 with 96%.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  2. College of Engineering, Pune provides Aeronautical Engineering course? Admission procedure and fee structure for it? -- [New]
  3. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the best colleges in Pune and Mumbai to become a Aeronautical engineer?
  5. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  6. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  7. Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune?
  9. Which Entrance Exam should a candidate appear after completion of 12th science for getting admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  10. Procedure for getting admission into 4 years Degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Does VIT college provides course for aeronautical engineering? What is the admission procedure followed?
  12. Which is better between B.Tech Aeronautical engineering and Level 5 HND in Aeronautical engineering? What are the job prospects?
  13. How to take admission in chemical engineering in Pune? What is the admission procedure and syllabus?
  14. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  15. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma Aeronautical course in Pune?
  16. List of the colleges of Aeronautical Engineering in Pune
  17. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  18. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
13th September 2011, 06:38 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Admission procedure for Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?

hey guys
just tell me what should i do? I have completed my 12th in 2009 batch with exact 98% but i was ill so that i was not able to continue my futher studies what I dreamt..and i am also not able to pay fee of engneering.my subject was p c m in 10th and 12th both.give me good sujection in which i can join and able to fulfill my further requirements.plz tell me what and which trade should chose?
29th December 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?

How much fees D.ed diploma in khilafat house English nedium
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?