11th February 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

College of Engineering, Pune provides Aeronautical Engineering course? Admission procedure and fee structure for it?

Hello sir, I want to know is Aeronautical Engineering course offered by College of Engineering, Pune? Admission procedure and fee structure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  2. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  3. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune?
  4. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  8. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  9. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  10. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure to study Aeronautical Engineering from Kenya Aeronautical College, Kenya? How to get education loan for it? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  12. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What is the fee structure for aeronautical engineering and government college in Pune or Aurangabad
  14. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure and Admission Procedure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  18. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
19th February 2017, 07:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: College of Engineering, Pune provides Aeronautical Engineering course? Admission procedure and fee structure for it?

No, the College of Engineering, Pune does not offer Aeronautical Engineering course. It offers only Computer & IT, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical branches in Engineering course. Admissions for first year of engineering course in COEP are done by Directorate of Technical Education. Maharashtra through CAP. Since, it does not offer Aeronautical Engineering course, you need to choose any other college for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?