22nd November 2018, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BFSc(Aquaculture) in College of Fisheries, Udaipur?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to study BFSc course in Aquaculture specialization. I want to secure admission in College of Fisheries of Udaipur. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission. Please let me know immediately.

22nd April 2023, 07:20 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BFSc(Aquaculture) in College of Fisheries, Udaipur?

Bachelor of Fisheries Science(B.F.Sc) is a 4 year duration full-time course offered by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. Admission will be based on entrance JET conducted by university.

Eligibility Criteria for B.F.Sc
You must have passed 10+2 in Science (PCM/PCB/ PCMB/Ag. Academic) with 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC.
- Age limit : 25 years.

Important Dates of JET
- Commencement for filling the online application : 24th March, 2023
- Last date for filling application forms : 17th May, 2023
- Online Admit cards available : 5th July, 2023
- Date of Entrance Examination : 11th July, 2023

Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.rcaudaipur.com.
- Click on the application form and login button on the left side of the screen.
- Read the eligibility criteria and instructions before filling the form
- Choose your course according to your eligibility and choice.
- Fill out the form and pay the application fees.
- Upload all the documents required in the application form.
- Finally, submit the application form and save a print copy for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?