22nd April 2018, 09:12 PM
matthewtenyondweh

Admission process for prospective students from Africa in Biostatistics Department of Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore?

I m an interested student from Liberia, West Africa. I have interest in the MSc in Biostatistics Program. I have a bachelor degree in Secondary Education with a minor in Demography. I also studied 3 years and obtained AA in Environmental Health from the John F. Kennedy Medical Center in Monrovia. I have over four years in the public health sector. Currently I work as a data manager within the National Public Health Institute of Liberia.

I basically wish to know how I can realize my dream of being a Biostatistician at Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore as a foreign student.

How can I gain admission to CMC? What are those requirements and fees for students from my region? Will I be require to take an entrance? When do you begin the admission process for an academic year?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  2. Previous 10 years solved papers of MBBA for CMC (Christian Medical College), Vellore
  3. Can I get MBBS after scoring 1461 in general
  4. Fee expense to study MBBS in CMC, Vellore?
  5. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  6. How can I join ISRO after doing 2nd BSc(PCM)?
  7. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in MBBS course at CMC Vellore? When the admission process will be start?
  9. How to become a doctor after passing 12th?
  10. How can i apply for internship at CMC Vellore being a student of private medical college?
  11. NOC for CMC Vellore PG entrance exam for foreign students?
  12. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
  13. Previous years medical entrance question papers of Vellore CMC college?
  14. Procedure to get admission in CMC Vellore, India to study MD (General Medicine)? Which entrance exam should I have to give?
  15. Medical internship entrance exam at CMC Vellore?
  16. What is the fee structure of COMEDK colleges in Karnataka for MBBS?
  17. where can i get the application form of cmc vellore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 1950 rank?
29th July 2022, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process for prospective students from Africa in Biostatistics Department of Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore?

I am an Msc.Biotech graduate from Kenya,East Africa.I graduated in Periyar university Salem,Tamilnadu and am interested in doing a masters degree in public health in CMC Vellore.....How can i get admission in the college and what are the requirements for students from my region?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?