1st October 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of admission in 10th standard in India for CBSE students of Africa?

Hi Sir,
My kids are studying in CBSE Board in Africa. Is it possible to get admission in India for 10th standard? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in India for 10th standard if previously studied in Africa with CBSE syllabus? -- [New]
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 10th CBSE for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE last year?
  5. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  6. Is CGPA to Percentage conversion of institute valid as per AICTE rules?
  7. Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?
  8. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  9. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  10. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  11. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  13. Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia?
  14. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  15. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  16. School Seat for 10th std CBSE in Bangalore South? Is there any special preference for NRI students?
  17. Need information regarding scholarship for 10th students with 10 CGPA?
  18. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?