10th November 2010, 06:35 PM
p@rool singh

Admission Prodecure and Eligibility Criteria of Biomedical Engineering Entrance Exam?

hi...
i want to know if we have to appear for any sort of entrance exam for biomedical engineering...if yes then when and where & how do we get the forms?is there any minimum % of marks required.....thanks...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?
  2. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  3. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Eligibility to get M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) admission in Calcutta University for Computer Science graduate? -- [New]
  5. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  6. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  7. What is criteria for joining biomedical engineering at AIIMS?
  8. Eligibility to study Master's in Biomedical Engineering in Delft University of Technology?
  9. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  11. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?
  13. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  15. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get M.Sc(Genetics) admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering?
  16. Procedure and entrance exam to study MS in Technical University of Berlin for B.E. Biomedical Engineer?
  17. Can I do B.Tech after passing biology?
  18. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
14th November 2010, 01:53 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission Prodecure and Eligibility Criteria of Biomedical Engineering Entrance Exam?

There are many college which offer Bio medical Engineering.can you tell you education background ??
if you are +2 class then you need to write common entrance exam applicable to your state or common entrance like AIEEE and get to the college which provide your favorite subject.
and If you provide some more information of your education background i can help more.
18th December 2010, 05:18 PM
henzss

Default Re: Admission Prodecure and Eligibility Criteria of Biomedical Engineering Entrance Exam?

AIEEE SCORE and special entrance exa in some colleges additionally..the forms are dispached and published in newespapers!
19th December 2010, 07:16 PM
jitendradagrt

should be graduate or have same level degree to pursue biometric.
for more details visit
www.entrance-exam.net
www.winentrance.com
12th January 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

entrance exam for biomedicalengineering
27th January 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

After 2 can i opt for biomedical engineering?
10th February 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiii i m a dental student can i opt for biomedical engineering after my bds?
27th February 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for joining bio engineering after my 2 without maths?
27th February 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for bioengineering after my 2 without maths?
21st March 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/ma'am,
i want to know if we have to appear for any sort of entrance exam for biomedical engineering...if yes then when and where & how do we get the forms?is there any minimum % of marks required.....
m appearing 3rd year b.sc. biotech.i done my 12th frm PCB.
4th April 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

when are the entrance exams for medical engineering conducted????
5th April 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam 4 biomedical engineering
9th April 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

what r d subjects that one should give xams for entering biomedical collages in india ????
15th April 2011, 02:54 AM
KBT

I would like to answer all the doubts of people related to Biomedical Engineering

Biomedical Engineering is specialized course which involves application of all the engineering fields in healthcare from mechanical to electrical to material science everything when applied in health care comes under various specialized field of biomedical

Answer to the first question
which is how to get into Biomedical engineering course

Biomedical engineering is offered as a B.E/B.Tech course around the country
eligibility criteria to get into biomedical engineering is that you need mathematics @ your +2 level
But in some colleges like VIT University, SRM, Manipal 50% of seats are there fot the students who come from pure biology background and dnt have mathematics in +2 level

for other students there are many colleges in different state
In karnataka biomedical is popular as medical electronics under JNTU
in tamil nadu its there as Biomedical Engineering in many colleges under anna university
Jhansi university
alwar institute of technology, osmania university, west bengal university also offer the course of biomedical engineering
nit raipur and nit rourkela also offer biomedical engineering

Now for bachelors candidate from BDS or MBBS they can also get into Biomedical engineering at there masters level by doin mtech in Biomedical engineering

No iit offers btech but IITK & IITB, IITKGP & IITM offers master in Biomedical ENgineering

you can get into those places

for more information you can contact me

Kush Biomedikal Tripathi (KBT)
www.biomedikal.in
www.facebook.com/biomedikal

I will answer to all your queries related to Biomedical
18th April 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i hav done bsc mlt, mscmlt and now my age is 28yrs and i m very much interested to join b e biomedical engg. is there possibl
to join as lateral entry or directly first yr. i belongs to sc grps. kindly guiude me with best information. [email protected]
6th May 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

is biology subject in HSC compulsory for studying biomedical engineering?
24th May 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for biomedical engineering?
7th June 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I had finished the second year in Bio Medical Engineering in Mumbai University in June 2011. Now I want to pursue my studies from third year onwards in any of the Anna University Engineering College in Tamil Nadu. What should I do?
7th June 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

is bio neccessary at 2 level for bio-medical engineering in nit raipur and rourkela?
15th June 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i done my 12th without maths can i join in boimedical engineering?pls send it to mt my id is [email protected]
17th June 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Is aieee is the only entrance exam for admitting in biomedical engineering i am a bio maths student and scored 93 in biology of KV and along appearing for pmt and pet in cg so whether i can get admission in nit raipur or not please inform me
23rd June 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What branch of three years of diploma engineering is eligible for direct admission to second year of bio-medical engineering
26th June 2011, 12:24 AM
amit gaur2065

You can see below link for more detail;-

www.winentrance.com
www.entrance-exam.net
27th June 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I m studing diploma in instrumentation in 3rd year so can I apply for degree in biomedical engineering after completion of diploma in instrumentation
4th July 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

can i take net test after m.tech in biomedical??
29th February 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I had physics ,chemistry and biology in 2 level .Can I opt for biomedical engineering course or else for any other engineering courses in india?
21st May 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i done my 12th without maths can i join in boimedical engineering?
can you please send the some collages in bangalore
my email: [email protected]
1st June 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

i have got 52% in my hsc and 68 marks in biology and 45 marks in maths..
im i eligble 2 take admsn in biomedical engg.????????????
plsssssssssssssssssssss reply me [email protected]
4th June 2012, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for biomedica graduate course with my mbbs entrance rank
8th June 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

i hv got 54% mks in PCM ...(mths-44,phy-56,chem-62) in cbse-XII th
i hv given only aieee and IP xam...
can i hv admission in any of the engineering college in india??
i want CSE i hv also scored 69 in c .....

plzzz replyeee....
4th July 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i have got 54% in my hsc and 77marks in biology and 54 marks in maths..
am i eligble 2 take admsn in biomedical engg.????????????
29th July 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i have done 2 in with bipc group am i eligible for bio medical engineering?
6th August 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

sir' i have completed 12th vth biology,physics, chemistry. can i join in biomedical engineering
8th December 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am doing bsc physics first year.am i eligibile for doing bio medical engineering?
22nd March 2013, 03:34 PM
Nusreen 10

Sir,
I wants to know that is that possible to go for biomedical engineering even if write NEET also.
In VIT i applied for PCB (physics, chemistry, biology). So is that possible for me to go for biomedical engineering in VIT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBT View Post
I would like to answer all the doubts of people related to Biomedical Engineering

Biomedical Engineering is specialized course which involves application of all the engineering fields in healthcare from mechanical to electrical to material science everything when applied in health care comes under various specialized field of biomedical

eligibility criteria to get into biomedical engineering is that you need mathematics @ your +2 level
But in some colleges like VIT University, SRM, Manipal 50% of seats are there fot the students who come from pure biology background and dnt have mathematics in +2 level

in tamil nadu its there as Biomedical Engineering in many colleges under anna university
Jhansi university
alwar institute of technology, osmania university, west bengal university also offer the course of biomedical engineering

Now for bachelors candidate from BDS or MBBS they can also get into Biomedical engineering at there masters level by doin mtech in Biomedical engineering

No iit offers btech but IITK & IITB, IITKGP & IITM offers master in Biomedical ENgineering

www.biomedikal.in

22nd April 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Biomedical enginearing:

Eligibility:
50% mark in HSC with physics,chemistry,biology.
you can do it without maths

Opportunities:

Many job opportunities have in India and abroad. From india also u can earn 20000/- month as a fresher and with ur experience u may increase salary.

so it is a high quality course now.....
5th June 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Do biology is a must for studying Medical engineering?
30th July 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

sir would i know the minimum salary of biomedical engineer??????

and is there any garenty to get job??????

plsssssss give the ans.......
6th September 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

can we join biomedical engineering jus with Math, physc n chem,,,..without bio??
12th September 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

which 3 year diploma course in eng to be done to get admission in biomedical eng
13th September 2013, 01:05 AM
Md Imtiyaz Alam

Thumbs up Re: Admission Prodecure and Eligibility Criteria of Biomedical Engineering Entrance Exam?

hello dear,

Jhansi university

www.biomedikal.in

thank you
4th November 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am computer science be student can i able to choose any medical field after be cs..........
24th February 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Maa'm,I am computer Science Engineer M i able to do M.tech in Biomedical Engineer?
9th May 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i opt Biomedical engineering without biology? Can anyone reply me?
11th May 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

After 12th which exam required for biomedical eng? Or without any exam boards pcmb group mrks are soffisient for admition?
28th June 2014, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I want to join BE-bio medical engineering course in HSC maths subject is compulsory or not please kindly guide me
28th June 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to join BE-bio medical engineering course in HSC maths subject is compulsory or not please kindly guide me
28th June 2014, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

28th June 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

13th July 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Hello i am final year student from mumbai, there is a company BIO MEDICAL WORKS who gives practical training on machines from monitor to ventilators and help us to understand the machines properly and there fees are very low comparing there service . My friend has done this .Is it worth for us too
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?