20th June 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master's in Biomedical Engineering in Delft University of Technology?

Hello,
Please let me know what is the eligibility criteria for admission in Delft University of Technology for Master's in Biomedical Engineering course as I am interested to do Master's from this university and preparing for GRE.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Tech course at Delft University of Technology, Netherlands? Will I have to pass IELTS exam? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany?
  3. Admission requirements to study M.Sc(Nanobiology) in Delft University of Technology for International students?
  4. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  5. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  6. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure for doing Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA for free?
  8. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  9. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  11. MBA in Bioengineering or related courses exists in India?
  12. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  13. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  14. Details about the M.Tech courses in IITs and NITs?
  15. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  16. What is the criteria to apply for Ph.D in Biomedical instrumentation?
  17. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering?
  18. Do AIIMS provide M.Tech Biomedical course?
22nd June 2016, 02:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master's in Biomedical Engineering in Delft University of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Please let me know what is the eligibility criteria for admission in Delft University of Technology for Master's in Biomedical Engineering course as I am interested to do Master's from this university and preparing for GRE.
If you have completed Bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Master's in Biomedical Engineering course in Delft University of Technology.

But you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?