27th January 2016, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Admission in schools of Mumbai is possible for student from Saudi Arabia?

I am studying 9th in saudi arabia. Can I take admission in mumbai, india after completing my 9th for class 10th. So please tell me how can I do that will it will be expensive

Related Questions:
  1. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  2. List of good schools available in Saudi Arabia? What is the procedure for admission?
  3. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  4. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  5. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  9. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  10. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  11. MANUU branches in Saudi Arabia?
  12. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  13. Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia?
  14. Am I eligible to get exemption in Practical Training if completed B.Com and working as an Accountant in Saudi Arabia? Total fee for practical training for foreign student?
  15. Can I do Masters in Hospital Management while in Saudi Arabia? Centres for the exam in Delhi?
  16. Refer me some consultancies which will help me get a job as Dental Hygienist in Kingdome of Saudi Arabia
  17. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  18. How to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing diploma and B.Tech in Mechanical branch
1st February 2016, 08:49 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in schools of Mumbai is possible for student from Saudi Arabia?

It totally depends on the school will they provides you admission or not. Mainly the reputed and well known school won’t provide you admission. It’s a little bit difficult thing for the school to adjust a new student in 10th class because registration is already done in 9th class for 10th board exams.
I would like to suggest you first of all visit the school in which you have personal contacts. May be the will provides you admission otherwise contact to deputed school of your area. They will surely provides you admission because they6 just want to fill up their seats nothing else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?