20th March 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Admission timing in 2015 for "O" Level under ICSE syllabus

My daughter is reading in Class VIII in a very reputed English medium school in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I want her to read in Saint Xavier's Collegiate School in Kolkata from the next admission time for "O" Level. In this circumstance I want to know the next admission timing for 2015 "O" Level please.

20th March 2015, 02:30 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Admission timing in 2015 for "O" Level under ICSE syllabus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is reading in Class VIII in a very reputed English medium school in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I want her to read in Saint Xavier's Collegiate School in Kolkata from the next admission time for "O" Level. In this circumstance I want to know the next admission timing for 2015 "O" Level please.
  • St. Xavier's Collegiate School is one of the reputed schools in Kolkata and was established in the year 1860. It is affiliated to ICSE and ISC examinations for class 10th and 12th. The school is also affiliated to WBBSE i.e. West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.

Let’s look on admission procedure::

Admission Procedure:-
  • Application forms for the admission to the class one was being issued in the Primary Section. Below are the documents required to get the admission along with the application form are:
  • You need to get original birth certificate, its Xerox, address proof in original, ID proof in Original and 2 passport size photographs of Children and Parents.

• Talking about admission for this year, admission to class I for the academic session has been over now. But few more vacancies are left for class 7th for which you can or you can assist others who might be looking for her/her ward to get admitted in the class 7th. Please call to Mr Amit Banerjee or you can mail him at [email protected] for any online admission process.

• For any admission details for this year's academic year can be found in www.sxcs.edu.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?