19th August 2010, 12:30 AM
bharat kantharia

Admissions to Degree in Electronics & Communication after Diploma in EC

Which colleges in Gujarat offer admissions in Degree for EC after Diploma in EC ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  2. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Expected salary in Merchant Navy for Electronics & Communication Engineering Diploma student in India?
  5. Diploma in Electronics & Communication holder is eligible for UPSC exam?
  6. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  7. Am I eligible for Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication from Anna university after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  9. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  12. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  13. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad?
  14. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  15. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Is it possible to complete B.Sc Electronics in 2 years after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
19th August 2010, 10:38 AM
jomson varghese

Default Re: Admissions to Degree in Electornics & Communication after Diploma in EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharat kantharia View Post
Which colleges in Gujarat offer admissions in Degree for EC after Diploma in EC ?
dear friend,
1.Vyavsai Vidya Prathisthan's College of Engineering Virda Vajdi, Kalawad Road, Rajkot-360 005 Gujarat.
2.Nirma Institute of Technology Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Highway, Chharodi, Post - Chandlodia, Ahmedabad -382481 Gujarat, Ph: 079-23741911, 23741912
E-Mail: [email protected]
3.Vyavsai Vidya Prathisthan's College of Engineering Virda Vajdi, Kalawad Road, Rajkot-360 005 Gujarat
these above colleges are all affiliated to gujarat university

more details: just go to this link http://www.indiaedu.com/gujarat/colleges/engineering/
19th August 2010, 11:21 AM
shivdayal sharma

Default Re: Admissions to Degree in Electornics & Communication after Diploma in EC

Quote:
In Gujarat so many collage offer admission in b.e. after diploma but there is some % criteria. for more detail go through all collage web page given list and get information from there site

List of Top Colleges:

Charotar Institute of Technology

Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science

M.S.University of Baroda, Faculty of Technology & Engineering

Sardar Patel Institute of Technology

Nirma Institute of Technology

Actual List:

Charutar Vidya Mandal’s A.D.Patel Institute of Technology

Dharmsingh Desai Institute of Technology

Shantilal Shah Engineering College

Sarvajanik Educational Society’s Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology

Shri S.A.D. Vidya Mandal’s College of Engineering & Technology

Vyavsai Vidya Prathisthan’s College of Engineering

G.H.Patel College of Engineering & Technology

Vardhman Bharti Trust’s C.U.Shah College of Engineering

U.V.Patel Engineering College

Sankalchand Patel College of Engineering
19th August 2010, 09:01 PM
answers_for_you

Hello friend
You do not have to think about the college of Gujrat,almost all the colleges provides the lateral entry admission of the students..

In this scheme you will be admitted directly into the 2nd year and this is only for the Diploma Holders students..

So chose a good college and take dmission in it.

Best wishes..
23rd August 2010, 07:35 PM
anki_8816

These are some colleges:
Atmiya Institute of technology and science,G.H. Patil college of Engineering and Technology,Nirma institute of Engineering and many more.Generally all Engineering colleges give seats to diploma students in 2nd year.
For further details for deadlines go to following site:
WWW.CDACGUJARAT.ORG
27th August 2010, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sir,
my self completed diploma in electrical and got 49.11%
diploma to digree admission possible for me
if yes,kindly inform me which college available for electrical digree?
kindly guide me for what can i do after diploma if not available in digree engg.

best regards,
jignesh k chitroda
my email id is [email protected]. or
[email protected]

pls reply
17th September 2010, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for digree engg for Nirma college dioloma student in the last year does there is any reserved quota in Nirma digree college for Nirma diploma student
28th September 2010, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

specify seats in numbers
28th September 2010, 11:50 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

many college in gujarat who offer the lateral entry examination for the diploma holder.. you can give the entrance exam of lateral entry for admission in b.tech program...thanking you..best of luck..
29th September 2010, 12:24 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

definately, you can take admission in btech Electornics & Communication engineering after Diploma in EC.

but to take admission in btech, you have to qualify JELET(joint entrance lateral entry test) exam.

all the best.........
29th September 2010, 12:42 PM
yogeshkumarsoni

Default Re: Admissions to Degree in Electronics & Communication after Diploma in EC

hi,
you can take admission in degree in E.C.E. after diploma . in GUJRAT some colleges whis you take admission like as:-

List of Top Colleges:

29th September 2010, 01:23 PM
ravi6

Default Re: Admissions to Degree in Electronics & Communication after Diploma in EC

dear,
there are some top colleges in gujrat which offer degree of engineering.

Nirma Institute of Technology etc.

BEST OF LUCK

REGARDS
ravi6
29th September 2010, 05:33 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Quote:
the list of good colleges are

Dharmsingh Desai Institute of Technology

Shantilal Shah Engineering College

Sarvajanik Educational Society’s Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology

Shri S.A.D. Vidya Mandal’s College of Engineering & Technology

Vyavsai Vidya Prathisthan’s College of Engineering

G.H.Patel College of Engineering & Technology

best of luck
5th November 2010, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, how can i opt for degree in chandigarh college of engineering and technology , chandigarh after diploma in electronics?
7th November 2010, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Admissions to Degree in Electronics & Communication after Diploma in EC

[QUOTE=bharat kantharia;170110]Which colleges in indiat offer admissions in Degree for EC after Diploma in EC ,which is the best college for optening degree in electronic & coummunication
8th November 2010, 07:09 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

you can search on the internet for the college . you can do the b.tech in the ece branch. it is good for you.. thanking you..best of luck..........
8th November 2010, 09:29 PM
Malik Rukhsar A

Default Admissions to Degree in Electornics & Communication after Diploma in EC

sir, i've completed my diploma now i'm looking collage for degree in e.c...
but i don't know the collage where i can take the admission?
16th November 2010, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How many percentages/grade is required to get addmission from diploma to degree government college in gujarat for open category for d.e.c.student? & pecentage of only last semester is counted for merit list?
23rd November 2010, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

plese info me which enterence exam hold for deploma student in gujarat plese ans ?
shiv ...........................
25th December 2010, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Admissions to Degree in Electornics & Communication after Diploma in EC

bt i know i wll get medium percent,therefor can i get adamission in degree?
21st January 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

i wil b completing my diploma in CE this june..i am doing it from mangalore..so can i get admission for B.E in gujarat,if yes whats the procedure
25th January 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

IN NEW RULES ENTRANCE EXAM IS NECESSARY AFTER DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL IN NIRMA COLLEGE
14th February 2011, 06:56 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Some of the colleges are -
1.Vyavsai Vidya Prathisthan's College of Engineering Virda Vajdi, Kalawad Road, Rajkot-360 005 Gujarat.
2.Nirma Institute of Technology Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Highway, Chharodi, Post - Chandlodia, Ahmedabad -382481 Gujarat, Ph: 079-23741911, 23741912
E-Mail: [email protected]
3.Vyavsai Vidya Prathisthan's College of Engineering Virda Vajdi, Kalawad Road, Rajkot-360 005 Gujarat
these above colleges are all affiliated to gujarat university

more details: just go to this link http://www.indiaedu.com/gujarat/colleges/engineering/

Thanks.
All the best.
14th May 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COURSES IS GOOD IN Engineering.
15th May 2011, 12:52 AM
Pritesh.gohil

The best college after diploma is lots of.
I am also diploma student.
I have also same query as which you have.
My query is solved by the website given below.
"www.jacpcldce.ac.in"
by visiting above website your query is 100% solve.
If you have want any need of my than contact on of "[email protected]

Thanx.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?