8th February 2021, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to pursue BTech for a 12th BBOSE student? Will I face difficulties during job placement due to my 12th Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have pursued my 12th from BBOSE. I'm quite new to the Board and after my 12th, I want to pursue BTech. So, first of all, I want to know that is it better to pursue BTech after 12th from BBOSE and secondly, I want to know that will I have difficulty in the placements of reputed companies due to my 12th from BBOSE ???

15th February 2021, 05:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to pursue BTech for a 12th BBOSE student? Will I face difficulties during job placement due to my 12th Board?

You are to pursue B.Tech course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

BBOSE is a recognised board, so candidates passed from the board are eligible to get admission in the course.
15th February 2021, 07:01 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it advisable to pursue BTech for a 12th BBOSE student? Will I face difficulties during job placement due to my 12th Board?

BBOSE is a recognised board and candidates passed from the board are eligible for higher studies.

So, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course after 12th from BBOSE.

Entrance examination is conducted by private institutions , state government as well as NTA for admission in the course.
18th February 2021, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Last pH trb zoology question paper
18th February 2021, 04:55 PM
madchem

Madchem classes is a well known very popular online coaching Institute from IITians To Learn online LIVE from India's best educators for CSIR-UGC NET,IIT JAM exam, GATE chemistry exam and other entrance high level exams. Our highly experienced qualified teacher is ready to fulfill your dream to do something big in the science field. Prepare for all chemistry level exams with online LIVE classes, quizzes & test series and much more. Coaching Institute For IIT JAM Chemistry, CSIR-Net Chemical Science, Gate Chemistry. IIT JAM Chemistry CSIR - NET Chemical Science, Gate Chemistry. Live Support. Scholarship Test. Mock Test. Join now on www.madchemclasses.online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?